Hello everyone!! My name is Julie Bonner & I live in Maryland. I am a stay-at-home mom to my adorable 2 year old son, Ryan, and have been married to my husband, Justin, for 6 wonderful years. I also have three toy poodles that help to keep my household a busy, lively place :) I have always enjoyed preserving pictures, cards, newspaper clippings, and mementos in albums but it wasn't until the birth of my son that I threw myself completely into all the wonderful products & techniques the industry has to offer. I love to use hand-sewing, inking, pen detail, stamping, and distressing techniques to add that perfect touch to my projects - while still maintaining a focus on photos. Scrapbooking has been a gift that allows me to preserve my family's precious memories while providing me with a satisfying, creative outlet. I am honored and so very excited to be a Design Team Member for Imaginisce!! I love their adorable paper lines & their wide array of coordinating embellishments. Thanks so much to Imaginisce for this wonderful opportunity :)Hop on over to Julie's blog when you have a minute. But we wanted to share some of her darling projects with you. They were created with the Perfectly Posh and Let's Roll Collection.


Just beautiful beautiful stuff girl!!!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS stuff, julie!!! :) LOVE it all.
ReplyDeleteYour work is amazing, Julie! Can't wait to see more from you! :D
ReplyDeleteOMGOSH!! Your work is just amazing!!!Love the colors you used!
ReplyDeletehugs
Brenda
Nice to "meet" you Julie. I just love your style!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie! I love your work. Everything is just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! So glad to be on this team with ya, so I can continue to see all your fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again Julie! Absolutely stunning LO's! You never cease to amaze me with your talent!!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving your work, it's awesome! Can't wait to see more :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Julie!Your work is amazing!I just love your style!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects, Julie!
ReplyDeleteWTG Julie - great work and looking forward to seeing more of it.
ReplyDeleteJulie i've loved your work for quite sometime! Glad to be designing with you~!
ReplyDeletewow! I ADORE your LO's. Fabulous! (I have a train lover in my family too) Can't wait to see more of your work!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie ... Yeah, you sure have a very pretty style and I can't wait to see more of your work ...
ReplyDeleteLove, Tracy G
just amazing!!
ReplyDeleteLove your work:)