My name is Aida Haron, wife to Augustine and mom to two teenage daughters Stasha and Nura, we live in sunny, tropical Singapore. It's a tiny island in South East Asia but we make up for lack of size by being globally wired, fast paced and cosmopolitan. Mostly I feel thankful and count myself very blessed to have found a supportive craft community, where I've made really good friends, with the opporutunity of growing creatively everyday. I am totally nutty about all things scrapbooking, you should also know I am a talker, love being with people, love a good laugh, am positive and always hopeful. Getting on the Imaginisce Design Team is such a thrill, a huge honor and very humbling when I think of the constantly amazing work of very talented scrappers in online galleries. Other places I design for are : Singapore LSS Made With Love (where I also teach) and Cocoa Daisy Kits.Aida sent in these beautiful creations to us a while ago, but because she didn't have access to Imaginisce products until recently, we really, really want you to check out her cute blog here!!



Wow Aida, your projects are stunning! Congrats again on your DT position. I love that you used all the cuts from your shapes in your card set.
ReplyDeleteAida - I just love the richness of your projects! Gorgeous work and looking forward to seeing more. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work, Aida ...
ReplyDeleteAnd you and I should get on just fabulously - I also like to talk and LAUGH (loudly mostly ...)
Love, Tracy G