This is one of my favorite ideas to create with the
Polar Expressions line, because at our house I'd rather wrap candy bars and make cute tags then cook fudge!! We're even giving you a link to download the poem and print from home too (see below).


Visit our website to download this
POEM page and print at home to create your own Christmas Fudge.
My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the download...I already have my candy bars wrapped, so this will be a perfect finish!
ReplyDeleteI saw Aphra's wrappy chocolate bars already- very cute!
ReplyDeletelove the idea. thanks for all the ideas and downloads. keep up the great work.
ReplyDeleteCute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just AWESOME!! I am going to make these for my co-workers!! HOW COOL!! All your inspiration just ROCKS!! Thanks Imaginisce, YOU are Da' BOMB!! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteMe-Ma Kim
Thanks for the download!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I've been trying to figure out what to do for my Christmas party treats and this is perfect! Thanks for the idea and the download.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great great idea!!!! I'm totally doing this for the friends and neighbors who always bring us cookies.... I work full time and do not have time to bake. Someday I will though, just like them! For now, these tags ROCK! Thank yoU!
ReplyDeleteThis is great idea, I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
Thanks!!
Another great idea :) Printing the poem as soon as I'm done typing...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute gift idea, perfect for my kid's teachers. I LOVE that paper!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how simple it is! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. SImple, yet sweet...literally!
ReplyDeleteThat's hysterical! Great idea.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!! They make GREAT stocking stuffers for the kids too!! Kids love decorated and wrapped stuff almost more than the candy inside!!
ReplyDeleteI love giving away home cooking for Christmas...& love how the choccie bar is wrapped...great idea!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea and the Polar Expressions is perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love these ideas, the problem is that now I don't know what to choose, LOL.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I like the little poem!
ReplyDeleteOh how I wish we could get Hershey's chocolate bars in Australia... yummo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea!
No matter how many times I try, I can never get the fudge to set, so this is a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteHow clever I would neer have thought about covering a bar of chocolate but am sure going to try it out Thx
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and easy idea!!
ReplyDeletelol I love the idea!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea, though my fav project is the mini book or advent calendar so far.
ReplyDeleteThis is too perfect - I was really going to make choc fudge for the neighbours but am seriously running out of time so I think I will take up this idea, thank you.
ReplyDeleteFantastic idea. Love the download too. :) TFS.
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!! This is great - loving all these Imaginisce ideas ... wooohooo!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute idea! I'm downloading the poems!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute idea! Love that poem :)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteI do these at Valentines day - never thought about doing them for Christmas - very cool!!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea for mini gifts :)
ReplyDeleteReally cute idea :)
ReplyDeleteLove this idea its a great gift for those people who pop in
ReplyDeletewhat an awesome idea and so quick to do.thanks
ReplyDeletelove the stocking! Great stocking stuffer or teacher gift!
ReplyDeleteMmm, Imaginisce paper and fudge, now that's yummy.
ReplyDeleteOmgosh that poem is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love the poem... And this would be such a great stocking stuffer.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great great idea!!!! I'm totally doing this for the friends and neighbors who always bring us cookies.
ReplyDeleteWork from home India
I mean to do this every year and never do. Maybe this is the inspiration I finally needed.
ReplyDeleteso cute, got one of these from a Secret Santa...lol
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness!! This is awesome! Love that poem!! I am definitely going to use this one!
ReplyDeleteToo funny, love that poem! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this idea, I'm using it! :-)
ReplyDeleteNow that's my idea of baking!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
morgansmom2000@gmail.com
Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun poem! :) I love the wrap!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeleteOMG! How cute is that! Great idea!!
ReplyDeleteawww....I love it...now I want fudge!!! hee hee
ReplyDeleteHow funny. Perfect for those occasions when your fudge doesn't set up!
ReplyDeleteMy kind of fudge-making! Perfect last-minute idea!
ReplyDeleteDeniseB
chocolate is the best gift of all!
ReplyDeleteFun idea!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea (and the pdf)!
ReplyDeleteOh how cute, but I do prefer the real stuff!
ReplyDelete