Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

iSpy: Candy Covered i-top Brads


I came across this darling card made with the Polar Expressions line that the i-top brads were covered with candy wrappers and I had to share this "sweet" idea. What better way to scrapbook then to eat the candy and use the wrappers!!

26 comments:

  1. that is adorable and very pretty! great idea!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable! Such a cute and sweet idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very creative! Love that the brads are shiny! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to do a double-take on the picture. Before reading the text, I was ready to pick up those pieces of candy. Cute, cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL Idea! Love that it incorporates eating candy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea - wrappers can ge so beautiful and are usually shimmery so look great on cards and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to gobble that card right up! So dam cute :D I would be a bit worried actually if my daughter found the card, she might start unwrapping it, trying to find the chocolate! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, that is SUCH a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!! Really adds to the project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute...what a great way to recycle too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very clever idea and what a good excuse to eat my favourite chocolate bar ... the WHOLE one ... tee hee ...

    Love, Tracy G

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an inventive way of using candy wrappers!! Recycling, enjoying a treat and being creative all at the same time!! This could have some serious caloric repercussions, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! I was over at Tim Holtz's blog, and he demoed the Itop. Very intriguing! I love the idea to use shiny candy wrappers - another idea might be to use foil wine bottle cork covers.
    ~ky scrapacat
    http://bunnynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this tool over on Tim Holtz blog and wow.... it looks like it would be a lot of fun to use. It looks very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH yeah!! That is adorable!!! I am going to go buy some candy now!!! Hmmm...if I send out 100 cards--how many candies do I need!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good excuse to start eating candy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how cute! Funny idea too! never throw anything away.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to do this! such an incredible idea!

    ReplyDelete