We should have probably started this on the first day, but better late then never. We thought as part of our 12 days of Christmas that we should give away the ENTIRE
Polar Expressions collection to a lucky winner!! Just leave a post on our blog after each 12 days of Christmas project and you'll be entered to win. Only enter once per day please!! But you can leave a comment for today and go back to
yesterday's post and check out the cute project and leave another comment!!

Come back to our blog each day to see our fun holiday projects and enter to win the entire collection!!
OH my word! Check out the loot here. Awesome give away!
ReplyDeleteI abssolutely adore this line... and would be thrilled to win it! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway!!! Would love the opportunity to have this gorgeous line!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I really love the colors.
ReplyDeleteomgosh..that is soooooooooo adorable..you all make the cutest stuff...I love it!! Just found your blog ..and at the perfect time...
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!! I LOVE this line! So cute! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun...hope you pick me! =)
ReplyDeleteAWE! This is SWEET! Thanks for the chance to win it!
ReplyDeletewhat a fun giveaway. I would love to win something like this.
ReplyDeleteFabulous!! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I would love to have some of that Polar Expressions, happens to be one Imaginisce line I haven't purchased yet. What a great opportunity to win, plus get some great ideas!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, Thanks for the chance to win such wonderful goodies!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway!! Thank you for the chance to win this awesome prize!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool giveaway. Thanks for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteLove this collection!
ReplyDeleteWow, cute stuff. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteLove the Collection! Good luck everyone and Thanks imaginisce :)
ReplyDeletemerry merry-zee polar bear is too cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK PIck pick pick me, I want to create with this
ReplyDeleteVery cool...thanks for another great chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteGreat - love this collection! Thanks for a chance to win it.
ReplyDeleteLove this collection! it really wants to come home with me!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway--Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteTwo turtle doves!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis collection is so cute!!!!! Tks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteWow...how awesome are you for this giveaway! LOVE LOVE LOVE Imaginisce!
ReplyDeleteMichelle in NJ
meeshella2 at aol dot com
I've got to get my hands on this collection -it is so super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance!
oh this would be fun to win.
ReplyDeleteSuper! I love 12 day of Christmas idea sets!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! I really like those colors.
ReplyDeleteLove Polar Express Line!! Thanks for the opportunity to win it!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome line!! Love me some fun Imaginisce papers!!! Great for those holiday and winter pics!!
ReplyDeleteLove this line and I'd love to get creative with it! Thank you for the opportunity! <3
ReplyDeletewow! this would be so much fun to play with!
ReplyDeleteThis is great stuff! Thanks for hosting a giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJust love this collection,will make my Christmas pictures this year scream. Maria Sanchez, St.Cloud, Fl
ReplyDeletehow very fun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! I've just looked at many projects with this line in the two peas gallery and fell in love with it! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteLove the products!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is SO generous of you. I can't wait to get more ideas from the 12 days!
ReplyDeleteLove this collection, thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome give away! So fun!
ReplyDeleteI love this collection!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous!! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!!
ReplyDeletesuch cute product. oh and a chance to win the very same.
ReplyDeletesuper cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute collection! I have a few pieces of it already, but I'd love to have more to play with! Especially the chips . . . YUM!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness that's a lot of yumminess!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! what a give-away! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win!!!
ReplyDeleteJen, blossom93@yahoo.com
What a fun giveaway! Merry Christmas! :)
ReplyDeletewow what a prize! That could definitely get me in the Christmas spirit!
ReplyDeletecool giveaways, what a nice Christmas present to a lucky scrapper... thanks
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of Imaginisce papers! Such inspiration to create.
ReplyDeleteI adore this collection!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute collection! Love the colors!
ReplyDeleteWow! What fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous giveaway:-) Crossing my fingers......!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun stuff...
ReplyDeleteStunning collection! I'd love to scrap a bit of Christmas magic with it
ReplyDeleteI love this paper set, love the ideas on the site too, so many great ideas!! Love it!! Denise
ReplyDeleteMarvellous give away! Such a great collection. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI just love this line.
ReplyDeleteOooh would love me some...
ReplyDeleteLove the line! Great winter colors!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a super early Christmas present that would make!! Thanks for the opportunity! Off to check the project!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win this awesome prize!
ReplyDeleteToo cute, thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeletewow, gorgeous
ReplyDeleteSoooooo pretty!!!! LOVE Christmas goodies! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, what an eye candy! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like some pretty serious "PLAYTIME" over the holidays
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute collection!!
ReplyDeleteso nice!! I wanna win!!!hihihi
ReplyDeleteLove this line, so great! janettelyon@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love this line!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Pick Me...Pick Me. LOL
ReplyDeleteI like the giveaway ! Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteOh I just LOVE this line. Too cute!!! Sure hope I'm a winner!
ReplyDeletethanks for making x'mas so exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat is some super cute stuff there, hope I am picked for this.
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous line of products! Hope I win!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
morgansmom2000@gmail.com
Now this would be a great early Christmas present!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun!
ReplyDeleteI just love this collection. Absolutely adorable !!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute! I want it!
ReplyDeleteOh pick me...pick me..please!! What marvellous scrapping treats!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! :) What a FUN giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteHOLY BALONEY!! That's some AWESOME GOODIES! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteHow fabulous would that be - great prize, thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteAwesome line. Would love to win the prize package.
ReplyDeletethanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeletetwitter :hminnesota
WOW! This is a fabulous line of products!
ReplyDeleteWOW! :What marvellous scrapping treats
ReplyDeleteI love this line, such great paper, and double-sided too! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThis line is totally adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that Polar Expressions line & might not find it in my area with all the scrapbook stores closing here.
ReplyDeleteThose are so adorable, going to have to find me some of those. Thank U
ReplyDeleteAdaorable...can't find good scrapbook stuff local store closed. I drive about an hour to Illinois to shop there. Great products...
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable line! Love it!
ReplyDeleteMost favorite line for Christmas this year I've seen! Super Cute..!.
ReplyDeletewhat awesome kindness fron your company to share with the public these gifts. thanks so much for people like you
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so great!! Love this line!
ReplyDeleteThis would be such an awesome prize to win!! Thanks so much for the chance!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I am loving this Polar Expressions line!!
ReplyDeleteooh that is a gorgeous, love the Polar Expressions line xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful paper line, so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI just love the Polar Expressions line!
ReplyDeleteoh how fun! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThis collection looks so cute! I like the colors and the designs.
ReplyDeleteLove the line. Great paper. Thanks for the chance to win it.
ReplyDeleteLove imagininisces....love this line...love goodies...thanks
ReplyDeleteHow awesome!! I LOVE this line! So cute! Thanks
ReplyDeleteCount me in, I need to win to make all the wonderful projects that I'm sure are coming up!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway, I'd love to win some to play with.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful - as always from Imaginisce! Thank you for sharing :))
ReplyDeleteYes please, I would love to follow you through these christmas days, and to win that fantastic prize package!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhhhhh so many pretty things. Hope I win and wish everyone else good luck
ReplyDeleteWow the stuff is totally beautiful. I love being part of your 12 days of christmas
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I am just discovering your blog! I love Imaginisce products!!!! I would love to scrap my Nehew's third Christmas with this wonderful line!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the goodies!! Hope I can win so I can get some up to date stuff to work with.
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!! Loving this line!
ReplyDeleteAwesome prize pack!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great prize!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! Beautiful collection!
ReplyDeleteLooooove this line!
ReplyDeleteThis line is so cute!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat an offer!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win, and for featuring such terrific projects to inspire us!
ReplyDeleteDeniseB
I love all things Imaginisce and this gorgeous Polar Expressions line is no exception!!! I hope I win!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the polar express line!
ReplyDelete