



Instructions:
Step #1 – Cut 24 pieces of matching cardstock 3 x 6
Step #2 – Cut 2 pieces of chipboard 3 x 6.5
Step #3 – Using the perforation blade of your cutter – perforate all cardstock pieces 1.5 inches down from one end
Step #4 – Round bottom 2 corners of cardstock and chipboard --- opposite end from perforation
Step #5 – Using Bind-it-All --- punch holes in all pieces of cardstock and chipboard
Step #6 – Layer pieces as follows: chipboard, cardstock color #1, cardstock color #2, cardstock #3, repeat using all cardstock and finish with back piece of chipboard.
Step #7 – Decorate all pages being careful not to cover perforation marks!
What a clever idea! Adorable
ReplyDeleteHow pretty is that!! What a great idea. I'm saving the instructions and hope to whip up one of these.
ReplyDeleteOH how cute! I love the little polar bear image.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!! What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteCute idea.
ReplyDeleteOh Kim! I adore this!!! It's just perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is very cute!
ReplyDeletegreat project for stocking stuffer-now, if only I had a Bind-It-All! Love the coupon for the peppermint hot cocoa!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is sooo cute! I can think of many other uses for this concept! I'm definitely saving the instructions! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! What a great idea for a Father's Day gift down the road too! I love ideas for my BIA!
ReplyDeleteOhmygosh, that polar bear is soooo stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is a darling project and I even have a perforating blade for my trimmer! I'm all set!
ReplyDeletesuch a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI adore this project Kim!! Very clever!
ReplyDeleteSuper duper cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable idea! I think I may make a 12 days of Christmas version for my daughter!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh...What a cute, fun and practical idea!
ReplyDeleteHow cute.. I love these...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love how it's also portable!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous work! And a great gift idea for any time of year!
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute, Love the colors, the papers are stunning!
ReplyDeleteThese are darling and a very clever idea!
ReplyDeleteThis is just the cutest thing ever! Love it!! Gotta get this line!!
ReplyDeleteIm loving all the creative ideas, this could have so many uses!
ReplyDeleteholy cow, I love it!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is beautiful!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh, this so cute. I am so going to have to make this.
ReplyDeletetricia
So cute!! Love how they are embellished & the size.
ReplyDeletewow stunning little book, i must try this!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the originality of this idea!!! Thank you so much!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! this is just too cute! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love this little book! I want this collection so bad!
ReplyDeleteWonderful little books - just love this pp range.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Adorable idea.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Such talent! Loving all the inspiration! Will have to keep this bookmarked so that I can make one, would be a fun project with my Grand daughter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Me-Ma Kim
what a creative and super cute idea!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! I just love their stamps... I just picked up some christmas themed ones that would work great for recreating this project! I can't wait to get home and start! Thanks for the ideas!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable book !! And it's such a great idea !!
ReplyDeletefabulous idea - love it
ReplyDeleteThis is just perfect Kim! Love the idea, especially with the Polar collection.
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable, the polar collection works perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThis is ONE project that I definitely want to do before Christmas ... I simply love it - tfs, Kim ...
ReplyDeleteLove, Tracy G
Cute book!
ReplyDeleteThis is FANTASTIC!!!
ReplyDeleteCould this possibly be cuter??? Nice work!
ReplyDeleteIf this isn't the cutest thing!!! I'm book marking this idea so I can lift it whenever find this line!!
ReplyDeletea cute thing for X'mas! :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous share!!! Thank you:)
ReplyDeleteWay cute idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, I'll keep it in mind for next year.
ReplyDeleteAwesome project!
ReplyDeletelove the books, great gift
ReplyDeleteI love the project!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute idea....love, love this stuff
ReplyDeleteHow cute.. I love the project!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great idea, and not only for Christmas! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove this album, it's so cute, and love the punches and embellishments
ReplyDeleteThat sure is one cuuute coupon book <3
ReplyDeleteJust a perfect little thing to do and you could adapt it for any time of year
ReplyDeleteWoW thanks for the awesome share of this project. I love it and so sweet on how thwey are decorated.
ReplyDeleteGreat project idea!
ReplyDeleteVery original. I would have a hard time tearing the pages out of such a cute album.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! Love all those embellished pages!
ReplyDeleteNeat idea, turned out really cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute idea!
ReplyDeleteVery Cute!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just adorable! I love all the special details!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! I like it :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so adorable. Very original! TFS!! :)
ReplyDeleteso cute...fun project even for little ones!! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
ReplyDeleteThese look fun to make! Great job on the covers, love the festive colors and designs!
ReplyDeleteDeniseB
Great example!!
ReplyDeletewishing i had a binding device...
ReplyDeleteOkay, that is so darling, love how you used the itop punch to decorate the pages.
ReplyDelete