Here's so really great layouts by our Design Team...hope you enjoy them!
Merry & Bright by Aida Haron

Christmas Fun by Tomomi HiramaruOh Christmas Tree by Cindy Stevens
Double Trouble by Liz Qualman
Happy Christmas by Kim Holmes
ExPolar by Liz Qualman
Happy Christmas Girls by Robyn Schaub
Santa's Little Yelpers by Sarah de GuzmanWarm Wishes by Akiko Kuroki
Penny Saver by Aphra Bolyer
Snow Bear by Kim Holmes
North Pole Express by Lisa Day
What Fun by Renata Moni
Little Santa by Renata Moni
Home for the Holidays by Renata Moni
Polar Bear Look-a-Like by Sarah de Guzman
Merry & Bright by Penny Smith
Blessed by Penny Smith
Festival of the Trees by Penny Smith
Merry by Penny Smith
Santa's Little Yelpers by Sarah de Guzman
I love everything! Great layouts!
ReplyDeleteAll the layouts are just beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCute Cute cute!!
ReplyDeleteGenial and Happy Christmas for you... Hugs
ReplyDeleteLoving them all! Awesome inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI love all the papers and especially all the clever embellishment ideas. Thanks for inspiring us!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! I especially love all the I-top inspiration!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and inspiring pages!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! THose LOS are amazing! Just love all of the different ideas everyone came up with! Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper layouts. Great papers!
ReplyDeletegreat layouts!! love the paper!!
ReplyDeleteMore fabulous work - I spy more of the i-top brads and even the negatives from the punch outs.
ReplyDeleteWonderful work.
Beautiful LO's! Great holiday spirit :)
ReplyDeleteLove all the layouts - so much inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 12 days of Christmas - it was fun!
Merry Christmas all!
Gorgeous layouts!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful eye candy! Very creative layouts!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, talented people!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful inspiration. All the best for a wonderful Christmas and 2010
ReplyDeleteSandraF
Great inspiration; gonna have to have an I-Top for sure now between what I've seen here & Tim Holtz's Blog!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW so many beautiful layouts and different views for Christmas. I love all the colors and different designs here. Thanks all for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLots of great ideas here.... thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI have the i-top on my wishlist now, after viewing so many neat things with it!
DeniseB
Beautiful layouts ladies. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the impact with the large photos well done
ReplyDeleteLayouts are my favorite, above cards, altered items and everything else. These are all beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love all the layouts
ReplyDeleteOh my! I love all of these LOs! I especially love Home for the Holidays by Renata Moni....the upper right corner turned down with the button and what I can only assume is hidden journaling is just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteLove these layouts! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat Layouts...12 days of wonderful projects...thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLovely pages!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing so much creativity for these 12 days!
ReplyDeleteLOVE them all, especially the one of the little boy with his piggy bank, too cute!
ReplyDeleteLove every one of these layouts!! They are all so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThe layouts are wonderful! Kudo's to the design team.
ReplyDeleteWonderful layouts! Thanks for sharing so many fabulous holiday ideas.
ReplyDeleteso many layouts to chose from...I smell scraplifts coming up! :)
ReplyDeletewow - your designers have outdone themselves - these are all fabulous layouts...you have me drooling over the Polar Express line now!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous LOs! My favourite is "Santa's lil Yelpers" just gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiring twelve days. Merry Christmas to you all which just leaves me to "imaginisce" what I could create if I won.........
ReplyDeleteAwesome layouts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to wrap up your 12 days of Christmss! Thanks for all the great ideas, especially the crafty gift ideas! I've used a few of them already and plan to get busy with stamps, paper and ink very soon!
ReplyDeleteLovely layouts, full of christmas inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing!
Wow, what great LOs! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletelove the layouts great inspiration for after christmas scrapbooking! Love the polar expressions line...so adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!!
LOVE this line, and all the DT works are great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLove all the inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what awesome layouts!! Great work to everyone!! I've enjoyed spending the 12 days of Christmas with you all, and see all the wonderful projects you've all shared with us. All I can say is Thanks!!!! You all are wonderful and inspiring!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing layouts. What a great Design Team!
ReplyDeleteI so love this line! I just wish that my local scrapbook store carried it!
ReplyDeleteGreat layouts, girls!
ReplyDeleteI love these layouts. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteOMG, these are all fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove these layouts! All of them are great!! Great collection also!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous collection of paper and great layout ideas
ReplyDelete