Pages

▼

Monday, March 1, 2010

Challenge: March Sketch by Erin Bassett

Welcome back to our monthly "Sketch Challenge". We had so much fun last month with our sketch that we couldn't wait to play with this fun sketch created by Erin Bassett. And we've challenged our entire Design Team to show you what they came up with for this sketch and post to their blogs today!!

So leave a comment here and on Erin Bassett's blog....then HOP ON OVER to the other design team blogs and leave a comment there too...you'll be entered to win an Imaginisce Prize Package (value $50+)....please only one comment per blog, but you can enter 23 times if you leave a comment on each of the blogs today only (and here too)!! The winner will be revealed by the end of the week!!
Love this sketch by Erin!!


Now HOP ON OVER to the following Design Team blogs to see what they did with the sketch. Remember, leave one comment on as many of their blogs (and ours) as you like and you'll have multiple chances to win a prize package of Imaginisce goodies.
NOW YOU CAN SKETCH TOO....
Do you want to play with this sketch too!! Create a card or layout using IMAGINSCE PRODUCTS and Erin's sketch for inspiration before March 25th. Post a link to your blog or online gallery below and we'll select a winner to be featured on our blog at the end of the month. And of course, that means you could win your choice of the i-top Tool package or a $75 prize pack






73 comments:

  1. This is a great sketch...i am going to get to this one right away....love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the sketch, and love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic sketch and layout...printing it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch, so many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sketch and this layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout

    MJ
    http://ourfamilycorner.typepad.com/ourfamilycorner/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! LOVE this sketch! Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch!!!! sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sooooo LOVIN' this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow loving the sketch, i'm going to go have a look at the DT work now xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I can't wait to try this sketch myself! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this sketch! Can already see my pictures and everything I want to do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great sketch and layout. hope to try the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch, I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Erin's layout that she did - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sketch and the layout! I can't wait to get started on it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great sketch! I love the idea of a blog hop! FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great sketch. can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this sketch! It's got so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this sketch...love the layout even more, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just saw Sarah's & Pinky's beautiful designs with this awesome sketch! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh I love the sketch it's so pretty

    Janie Boots
    boots3103@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. great sketch! and I love a good blog hop...thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great sketch! I'm going to turn it into a 2 page layout though :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great Sketch! I commented on blogs, and I will do my page!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The bright colors look great on the dark background.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the simplicity of this sketch page - Great!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Erin your layout is soooo beautiful!
    Can't wait to play with your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic sketch & such a beautiful LO Erin, takes me back to a wonderful family holiday in Hawaii some years back. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the sketch, will be participating. Now to do the hop

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the sketch...I own one piece of Imaginisce paper (frown) It is VERY hard to come by here so I GOTTA win this prize cuz I LOVEEEEEEE the sketches I see here!!! LOL.....Maybe that one piece can be used for the card challenge....Hmmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great sketch! Love the example LO too! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome sketch! I have the perfect pics for this too! Beautiful example too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. YAY! A multi-photo sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the sketch...I can't wait to see what I can create using your beautiful design. Love the layout by the way too....loving the black background it just makes everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this sketch, many possibilities! Great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A fabulous sketch to get scrappin' those springtime photos!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the sketch and thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is a fabulous sketch! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great sketch! Excited to see what dt did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the sketch and love blog hop. Learn so much and also find new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i love your take on the sketch. The flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the sketch! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the sketch and the layout.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  45. love love love this sketch.. I am so going to work on this tonight... thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great sketch, so verastile, can't wait to play around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the layout! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a fun sketch and a gorgeous LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fun sketch! Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I am enjoying the visit to all the blogs you listed. Alas I don't have time to blog, too busy reading them ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  52. Gorgeous sketch, had some fun this afternoon working on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the sketch! So beautiful! I love that there are no people in the sketch but you get the feel of how great their vaca was!

    http://anita-scrap.blogspot.com/2010/03/imaginisce-march-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ok... so I did not exactly work on it that night as I stated in my post above...but I did do it tonight.. thank you for a great sketch...and product...

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi, here my Lo!

    http://susana-scrapbookideas.blogspot.com/2010/03/imaginisce-challenge-march.html

    Thanks for the chance!
    Hugs from México!

    ReplyDelete
  56. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a great LO, I always take photos of my flowers and never use them, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks for a great sketch...had fun with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Had a lot of fun making this sketch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Another wonderful sketch thank you Erin...I really enjoyed making this card...I was so neat & precise...I usually a messy scrapper as such....thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Flower design sketches are always the best.how to draw manga

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a great sketch, and I love hopping all over to see the inspiration the gals have posted for us!

    ReplyDelete