Kim Holmes created this darling "tag" mini album. She writes, "We didn't have any professional photos taken and what we ended up with was a bunch of mismatched snapshots. I haven't been motivated to ever scrap them --- but I pulled out a few and made this. After 24 years, it's about time I had some kind of album of the wedding -even if it's just a mini! I handmade the base book and there is a step-by-step tutorial on my blog."

Check out the Imaginisce Gallery to view more pages from Kim's Wedding Mini Album.
Which of the To Love & Cherish products are you excited to try out? Stamps, rub-ons, papers??
I can't wait to play with the paper...am loving this line.
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love the paper.
ReplyDeleteI love Kim's idea for this album. I, too, did not have professional photos taken at my wedding and this has truly inspired me to dig out those photos that I do have and do something with them!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful work Kim! Thanks for inspiring!
I LOVE everything about this whole collection and just recently received my package prize, which contained this whole entire line! I CAN NOT wait to get working with the entire collection!!!!
This mini is so original! Ive never seen a tag albun done like this. Love the colors used and the texture. Great job!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely. The papers are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhich would I like to try? ALL OF THEM!! OMG, they are GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute mini album...this would make a lovely wedding gift or shower gift, or even an anniversary gift! I really like your stamps, so I look forward to seeing the new stamps from this line.
ReplyDeleteThis line is so beautiful! I love the rub-ons and the "Love" snag 'em stamp. This mini is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful mini album!! Love everything about this line. It's chic and elegant! Would love to try rub-ons the most though:)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! And clever use for the tags!
ReplyDeleteYoungest son got married last Dec. One of these would make a perfect present. I'm bookmarking Kim's tutorial so I can make one. Thank you so much for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that there is finally a record of your wedding day. You were jut waiting for these papers!
ReplyDelete