We couldn't pass up the opportunity to feature this darling layout created by Tomomi (Japan) from our Design Team. She made the layout using the popular Splash Dance Collection and "whitewash" Core'dinations Cardstock. She sanded around the flowers that she cut out freehand...isn't it cool that the darker color from the core'dinations cardstock comes through after being sanded?
Splash Dance Stickers Puffs
Splash Dance Sticker Glass
Splash Dance Snag 'em Stamps
Wonderful inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Love all the colors and the stickers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout!! I love the way the Core'dinations cardstock looks sanded on these fowers....it goes perfect with the Splash Dance line.
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing LO! I love the cuteness surrounding the heart and the photos inside are so cute!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteAmazing Project, congratulations!!! xox Julia Sáddi
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS, love the Core-al {haha could not help myself} Great layout
ReplyDeleteTomomi this is just adorable!!! And your daughter is just too precious.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! I love all the flowers, the heart frame and the sanding really brings a great feel to the whole thing! Thank you so much for all the great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteOh how fun and colorful! Love those puffy stickers! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is sooooo cute! I can't wait to get my hands on this line!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this line! So pretty and colorful!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous layout with a gorgeous little princess in it. Still loving these papers.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx