Pages

▼

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Me & My Cricut with Apple Cider Collection

I've read a ton the past few days from our awesome fans and designers about how much you all LOVE the colors in this collection. I AGREE! The colors are prefect for my personal style, not just fall themed projects. And I normally don't have time to create samples to show on the blog, but when I received samples of the new Apple Cider Collection papers I could not resist pulling out one of my favorite Cricut Cartridges and started to play.

In fact, I don't know how to make just one card...so I made a bunch of each style of card just altering the bird colors. 
I created these cards with the Home Decor & More Cricut Cartridge. I loved all the birds this cartridge has...in fact I stayed up one night until 3:45am just inking and piecing the birds together...no idea what I would end up making with them either.
Now you have to admit the wood grain paper that's on the backside of the Autumn Splendor paper is perfect for the branches on my card. Love it!!

Here's some more of my bird cards using the Apple Cider collection:

FREE STUFF!?
Thanks again to random.org, we have selected yesterdays winner. Congrats goes out to SILLYPEA. From what I can tell this is Jenn from Just Jenn blog.

Just email us your shipping address at contactimaginiscegmailcom.

NEW GIVEAWAY: A little birdie told me that you'd like to win more of the Apple Cider Collection...right? Since I worked so hard to create these fun cards for you...toWIN, simply jump over and follow my blog!! I'm often over here at Imaginisce keeping the blog going, but sometimes I find time to post on my own blog and I'd love to have all my friends following me to! And I'm giving away a Cricut Cartridge to one of my followers!

85 comments:

  1. Love your cards, they are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these cards...thanks for the inspiration and all of the sneaks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...love the birds. I signed up to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are so cute. I love the colors in this line and the fall images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards!!! Loving this blog, products and all the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards - they're just so cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a collector of wood grain paper so I can't wait to add this to my collection! I am still scared of cricuts, but those birds may change my mine! This is my favorite CHA sneak peek so far, even better than Prima and I don't say that alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing!!!! Never ending talent and terrific ideas... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards! The birds are so cute! I have that cartridge and didn't even realize there were birds on it! I am following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards! And yes...I want to win some of this collection!!! Can barely wait to get my hands on it!!! The Cricut cartridge would be awesome too! Thanks Imaginisce for having such amazing giveaways & fabulous products! Following both blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous cards!!! Off to check out your blog. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  12. This collection is fabulous. WOW! All the cards are just amazing and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the cards and yes, the wood grain paper was perfect for the branches. Glad you stayed up to make those adorable little birdies!!! I don't have a cricut but I'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cards are adorable...love love love the birds! I am now a follower of your personal blog now too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! These cards are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love them! I'm off to your blog to become a follower for sure!! GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lori - You amaze me!!! The cards are AWESOME!!! WTG Silly Pea (Jen)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are AMAZING!! I MUST have this cricut cartridge AND this paper collection! I can't wait to get them!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Lori, your cards are amazing!!!

    And congrats Jen!!!! Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just so stinking adorable! I love the squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are beautiful. I just signed up to follow your blog. thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful job on the cards!! I just popped over to your blog and hit the follow button!!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  22. These little birdies are great! I love the woodgrain PP as well. I can think of a lot of uses for that one. I signed up to follow your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these cards! I actually thought I followed you already, but I do now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this collection and the projects you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  25. a little birdie told me you did a FABOO job on those cards! love the birdies!
    alecia

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable cards Love the tweet little birdies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just LOVE those bird cards!!! They are wonderful with that paper! Apple Cider is my favorite now! I'm going to have to get some of it (through winning or buying)! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow these are great cards made from such a cute collection!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable cards!!! I love them! Just because your follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. love the cards!!! I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  31. love those birdie cards :D

    hopped over to your blog and i now follow you :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gorgeous cards...following your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love those cards!!! They make me want to break out my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute cards! The birds are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adorable....became a follower. What a great blog! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. love 'em, Lori! the birds are fabby, and you've added the PERFECT amount of dimension with the wing and the leaves! totally diggin' this little set!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the birds and the cards! Headed to your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute cards! thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous cards and awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome cards. I bookmarked and became a follower of your blog. You have some great stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Those are beautiful cards - love the little details! And yeah - that's me - doing happy dance - wish you could see it! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such lovely creations - I am just loving this new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the cards and now I'm following your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love your cards! I'm now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love all the cards and now I've hopped to your blog as well! The new Apple Cider Collection is great!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm following youuuuuuuu!! That doesn't sound stalkerish at all huh? LOL.......I adore these cards....so cute! And that wood grained paper IS perfect for your branches!!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Now I´m following your blog! And I love this collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very pretty cards. As a set they would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super cute cards! I'm following your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am now following your blog, keep the great ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love your cards and now that I'm a follower, I can see even more!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Loved the birds, especially the red one. I signed up as a follower of your blog. Iris

    ReplyDelete
  53. oh my gosh. I just love this paper. SOOO Sweet!! And I have no fall paper, so I have no guilt in adding it to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. amazing cards, love the birds!
    Jenn Post

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd love to follow you :) Thanks for your blog addy! You cards are zoo gorgeous. I love the bold colors of Apple Cider.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love both these cards and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  57. DANG "sillypea" you are quite the winner! Go play the lottery girl! :)

    Lori, your cards are FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  58. These are just adorable cards, Lori!

    I am following you now.. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Lori I love your cards. I have to try my hand at these.

    BEth W

    ReplyDelete
  60. Love the cards they are so cute....will hop over to your blog & check ya out. I just love that paper lone.... & yes that wood grain is awesome for your birdies little branches. Staci

    ReplyDelete
  61. I'm following you too! I love the Apple Cider line! Those birds are adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful birds, beautiful cards, beautiful paper. You just can't go wrong. And on top of that you now have a new follower too! Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great paper! I love the birds you created! Lots of work but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great cards, Lori! Just love the fall colors of this line...and now that you've shown me the woodgrain side of the paper...the deal is sealed. ;) can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  65. These cards are just great. I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Beautiful cards. I followed your blog. I must get that cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I have been on vacation all week and this is the first I am seeing of the Apple Cider line and I LOVE it!!!! So pretty, can't wait to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great cards!! Love how you used the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  69. This collection is awesome. I love the colors and the cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Great cards. Love this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Love the birds! Great use of this wonderful collection

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love your blog! I checked it out and I now get to see every post you have with the google reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I just hopped over to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  74. love this collection love the creations

    ReplyDelete
  75. i'm in a birds and branches phase -your cards hit the spot! following!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Loving the colours in this range, and the card sets are fabulous! I'm a new follower over at your blog now too Lori :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm not sure if you guys actually read all these comments LOL but I just added your blog to my list to watch and was so happy to see a CRICUT being used by DT members! That is really great!

    ReplyDelete