Now about Cottage Christmas....
Imaginisce has had some of the most popular holiday collections and this year's collection is no exception. There are some fun, new products available with this collection that we'd like to point out!
Snowflake Crystals
These are a great value! There are 33 crystals of all different sizes and you will love how versatile these embellishments are and Robyn used a bunch on her layout below.
Loved the look of this yummy red crystal, so I asked Robyn how she did this affect. She said, "I sprayed the crystal with Glimmer Mist, then sprinkle clear glitter on while the mist was still wet. It turned out with a sugary sprinkle effect." I'm going to have to try that!!!
Look you can even use the i-rock to bling out the crystal snowflakes.
Here's Robyn cute layout using a bunch of these new Snowflake Crystals.
Perfect for card makers and paper crafters that want the same great designs in a much smaller scale.
Snowflake Glitz
These are stickers and so fun too! You get six metal/rhinestone snowflakes (2 of each color) and they make the perfect addition to any card or paper crafting project.
Snow Happy Layout by Aphra
And don't forget that the i-rock tool is the perfect addition to all your project..especially your holiday themed creations!
GIVEAWAY!!! Would you like to win some Cottage Christmas Collection? We'll be giving away samples every day this week. Just come back to our blog every day to check out the new inspiration and enter to win that day! Let's start off the week right by giving away a box of holiday goodness AND an i-rock tool. Here's how you can enter (multiple chances to win)...just do any of the following and leave a comment about what you did (leave a separate comment for each thing you do).
1. Send a link to our blog post today to your friends.
2. Subscribe to our Newsletter
3. Follow us on Facebook
4. Post a link about the giveaway on your Facebook!
5. Twitter about the giveaway!
6. Sign up as one of our Blog Followers
Come back tomorrow to see if you won!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!






I'm a follower! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook friend! :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower =)
ReplyDeleteI'm a blog follower :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter too!
ReplyDeletei'm a follower:))))&newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI do all of those things!! Robyn . . . cute idea with that snowflake! That looks fabulous! Carrie . . . congratulations . . . you are on a roll!!
ReplyDeleteI sent a link to my scrapbooking group!
ReplyDelete- April
I'm a follower!
ReplyDelete- April W
I subscribe to the newsletter!
ReplyDelete- April W
I'm a Facebook follower!
ReplyDelete- April W
Subscribed to the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteGot you on FB. :)
ReplyDeleteI am already a follower. Staci
ReplyDeleteOh! These are Yummy goodies! Thank you for the chance to win! I signed up for the newsletter, I was already a follower, here and on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Lisa
I'm already a follower.
ReplyDeleteI am signed up for the newsletter too! Thanks for the chance to win. Love those snowflakes!!
ReplyDeleteI signed up to be a blog follower. I'm already a Facebook follower. Great line of paper and supplies. Love the layouts. Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am signed up for the newsletter! Love the line!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a newsletter subscriber!
ReplyDeleteSent to blog link to my scrappy friends :)
ReplyDeleteI've been a Facebook Stalker, I mean, Follower :) for a while now! Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a blog follower too!
ReplyDeleteShared on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteTweeting!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower here and on facebook and I'm signed up for the newsletter as of last week!
ReplyDeleteI have signed up to receive the Newsletter. Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber
ReplyDeleteI'm a blog follower!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm a newsletter subscriber now too! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower
ReplyDeleteAlready subscribe to your newsletter
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog.
ReplyDeleteI left a message on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteIf I had known there was a newsletter I would've subscribed sooner!Love those crystal snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteAlready a facebook fan :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteI'm a newsletter subscriber!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, facebook fan, told my friends and signed up for newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook friend.
ReplyDeleteOf course I follow you on FB (and I love those snowflakes by the way)!
ReplyDeletefacebooked you, Staci
ReplyDeleteThose snowflakes are beautiful! Definitely a must have! I am a facebook fan, blog follower, get the newsletter and am about to go post on facebook! I <3 Imaginisce! Thanks for all of these great chances to win! :)
ReplyDeleteI sent link to friends
ReplyDeleteAlready a subscriber
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan
ReplyDeleteANDDDDD just posted on my blog!! http://teenabugg.blogspot.com/2010/07/wanna-win-some-goodies-from-imaginisce.html
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower
ReplyDeleteI don't tweet, but I posted about the party on my blog (told friends)
ReplyDeleteposted a lonk on facebook too, 5 out of 6 entries, not bad :0)
ReplyDeleteI already am subscribed to your Newsletter
ReplyDeleteGorgeous collections, love it...I'm a blog follower :)
ReplyDeleteI get the newsletter too :)
ReplyDeleteI follow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI sent out a tweet about your blog and great giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI signed up as one of your Blog Followers
ReplyDeleteI already subscribe to the newsletter
ReplyDeleteblogged about it here: http://alwaystheapprenticehandicrafter.blogspot.com/2010/07/must-by-christmas-in-julycottage.html
ReplyDeletedon't have a twitter, sorry
ReplyDeleteposted to my face book: http://www.facebook.com/#!/tammy.kist
ReplyDeletelove this cute line!
oooohhh...this is just too stinkin' adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteI have told my friends at twopeasinabucket.com all about it!!!
Yep, I told my FB buddies also :)
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook follower.
ReplyDeleteAnd yep, I am a follower ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd yep, I always look forward to receiving my newsletter!!!
ReplyDeleteAlmost forgot...following you on FB too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great ideas for the crytals!
ReplyDeleteI sent a link to all my "crafty" friends - love the new stuff!
ReplyDeleteI am a Facebook Fan!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook follower
ReplyDeleteSigned up for the newsletter too!
ReplyDeleteI follow the blog :-)
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to the newsletter :)
ReplyDeleteI suscribed to the email newsletter and would really love this collection. I host a cookie exchange and this would be so perfect for recipe books! Can't wait to see you at CHA.
ReplyDeleteI just posted this on my facebook fan page!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/PerfectPaperShop?ref=ts
Love the snowflakes, especially the sugar crystal looking one!
ReplyDelete1. Send a link to our blog post today to your friends. (Posted the link on my blog if that counts!)
2. Subscribe to our Newsletter (Already do)
3. Follow us on Facebook(Already do)
4. Post a link about the giveaway on your Facebook! (Posted it there)
5. Twitter about the giveaway!(I don't tweet)
6. Sign up as one of our Blog Followers(Already am a follower)
subscribe to newsletter, facebook friend and blog follower. Want and i rock sooo bad. Been trying to buy one since I first saw it but haven't been able to get it yet. Someday (hopefully soon) I'll get it ordered and start making Christmas ornaments.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute stuff! I love all the ways you can decorate the snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed to the email newsletter.
Awesome snowflake embellies! Can't wait to get some! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook. Can't wait to see more of your new lines!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a blog follower! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to the newsletter, I don't have a facebook, so I made a post on my blog(http://cristyscreations07.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-cottage-by-imaginisce.html) and I am already a follower. I can't wait to get an I-rock. I want one soooo bad along with this awesome new line. I love the snowflakes!!!:)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower and a newsletter subscriber. I'll have to log onto Facebook now and join there too. I'd love these papers as I do a Journal Your Christmas album with Shimelle and this would be perfect for my 2010 journal!
ReplyDeleteHelloo!! I just subscribed to the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI am already your blog follower!
ReplyDeleteFollowing on facebook too!
ReplyDeleteAnd also jus shared the news on the giveaway on facebook too!
ReplyDeleteFacebook Follower
ReplyDeleteI emailed a link to my scrappy friends!!
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeleteAlready signed up for the newsletter!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook!!!!
ReplyDeleteI shared the giveaway on facebook -http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000808381770
ReplyDeleteI am also a blog follower!!!
ReplyDeleteI am dying to get my hands on an i-rock!!!
I am a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJust subscribed to newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am subscriber to newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI posted this on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI posted about this on Twitter!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower on the blog!!
ReplyDeleteI send this a link to this blog to all my scrapbook friends!!
ReplyDeleteI'm following as Devanie!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower of this blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter, am a blog follower and sent your link to a friend by email. I always love your Christmas collections. Thanks for the fun contest!
ReplyDeleteAlready subscribed to newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted on twitter - bluetulip29!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteJust tweeted: http://twitter.com/bekkabess
ReplyDeleteI'm a newsletter subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI just posted about the giveaway on my facebook page!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm now a follower of this blog!
ReplyDeleteBekka sent me. :D
ReplyDeletei follow your blog - looooving those snowflakes :D
ReplyDeleteI;m a follower!
ReplyDeleteI signed up for the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI am now following you on facebook with BOTH of my accounts!
ReplyDeleteI posted a link about the giveaway on BOTH of my facebook accounts!
ReplyDeleteI just tweeted about the giveaway on my twitter account!
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blog :D
ReplyDeleteI have subscribed to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI am now officially following your blog! Love the new series! Just fascinating!
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook friend.
ReplyDeleteI am following your blog.
ReplyDeleteI am posting a link about your giveaway on my own scrapbooking blog !
ReplyDeleteGorgeous collection I would love to win this! I'm a blog follower.
ReplyDeletean existing follower
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook follower as well! Congrats on the great collection
ReplyDeleteI just sent a link for your blog post to all of my scrappy and artsie friends :D
ReplyDeleteYour embellishments are awesome!!! I follow you with a link to my blog already.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :o)
I've shared this info on my Facebook page.
ReplyDeleteI've subscribed to your newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI already follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteLove the new lines. I just "liked" you on Facebook and also posted links to the Imaginisce blog on my blog.
ReplyDeleteI receive your newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow you with my google reader and I am one of your followers! I don't want to miss anything!
ReplyDeleteLove those snowflakes! I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI receive your newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI emailed a link to my scrapbooking friends of this great release!
ReplyDeleteI just sent this link to my friends!
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to the newsletter
ReplyDelete1. Send a link to our blog post today to your friends.- Done sent to 4
ReplyDelete2. Subscribe to our Newsletter- Done
3. Follow us on Facebook -Already do
4. Sign up as one of our Blog Followers- done
This line looks fabulous!! I am totally digging the snowflakes!!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
Following you on FB!
ReplyDeleteCarol B
Signed up for the Newsletter.
ReplyDeleteCarol B
I am now a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteCarol B
I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am all ready a subscriber - love the snowflake crystals!
ReplyDeleteI posted a link in my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-twin-sister-and-me-around-1965.html
I'm a newsletter subscriber.
ReplyDeleteI LIKE you on FB!
ReplyDeleteFinally, I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower, I subscribed to the newsletter and I also follow on Facebook! Love all these new goodies.
ReplyDeleteI sent a link to my scrappy friends.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI follow us on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI shared the giveaway about the giveaway on my Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about the giveaway
ReplyDeleteI am a blog follower.
ReplyDeleteI love following your blog every day! So many great ideas!!! I am a devoted follower :)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely a Facebook follower :))
ReplyDeleteI sent your link to my bff, Stacy :)
ReplyDeleteI am a subscriber to your newsletter. I follow you around everywhere, lol.
ReplyDeleteI am a newsletter subscriber!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog too!!
ReplyDeleteAnother great collection! Love those snowflakes!
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed to your newsletter and then I came to find out it is part of a giveaway! cool!
ReplyDeleteI already subscribe to the newsletter, and I'm a fan on facebook and a follower here! Cute new line. Love it!
ReplyDeleteSent a link to my friends! ...BTW I haven't found another company that can compare to your Christmas Designs yet ...I use your Christmas paper collections exclusively!
ReplyDeleteYou're on Facebook! YAY! ...I "I Like"'ed you! LOL
ReplyDeleteAlready follow, also and on Facebook! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI signed up as a follower of the blog before I even read to the end of the post because I loved the collection & ideas so much - especially the crystal snowflake with added bling :)
ReplyDeleteI´m already a follower.
ReplyDeleteRosana
Posted to FB!!
ReplyDeleteI do everything on your list except twitter. Going to go talk it up on FB now. Congrats to Carrie! Love the new Cottage Christmas collection, the snowflakes and I Rock Tool!
ReplyDeleteOn my FB and I definitely Believe in the Magic! I have a beautiful grand daughter Christmas photo from last year that this line would be perfect for! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI'm a faithful follower of your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI became a follower of your blog...I would love to win some of the Christmas loveliness.
ReplyDeleteI signes up for your newsletter....this Christmas collection is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI'm signed up for the newsletter!
ReplyDeleteI LIKE you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI'm already a blog follower!
ReplyDeleteTwittered!
ReplyDeleteI did all of the things above, except twitter, cause I dont have an account!!! I hope to win this gorgeous prize!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteI just subscribed to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win.I LOVE Imaginisce!
It's my favorite line.
I´m a follower!! OMG, this collections is so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower!
ReplyDeleteI suscribe to the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteI´m a facebook friend!!
ReplyDelete