Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello Beautiful...Bella Blvd at CHA & GREAT giveaway!

Check out what our friends over at the Bella Blvd booth at CHA created with the Imaginisce i-top Tool. And be sure to read the entire post to find out how you could win some Bella Blvd and Imaginisce goodies! 
They used their new Hello Beautiful Collection of papers and the i-top tool to create...

...these darling badges for everyone to put on their landyards at the show. We loved these!! 


Isn't this jar of i-top brads the yummiest, no matter whose papers is cover them?? Robin and the girls at Bella Blvd were darling and even brought some over to our booth (with chocolate too)! 
Look how cute their booth was at the show. 
How would you like to win some yummy Bella Blvd goodies? Simply jump over to their blog post today and leave a comment about their cute new line or make & take project. They'll select a winner from today and post it on their blog.  But WAIT...we can't let you go away without doing a giveaway on our blog too!! Simply leave a comment on our blog today and we'll be shipping out a lucky winner from our blog an i-top tool set!! So you too can make these yummy flowers and soooo much more!!

233 comments:

  1. Oh man....number one never wins.....lol. I just love those flowers!! Thanks for a shot at winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those when they made them for CHA...I didn't realize they used the ITop...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun combo.......Bella & Imaginisce! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are soooo cute! I'd love to get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe number five will be the lucky pick then? he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. I desperately want to win the i-tool!! It's fabulous!! ...and the Bella Blvd collection is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great combo! Imaginisce and Bella! I love all the new CHA releases from both companies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absoutely fabulous... I would really love to win... Hopping her to their blog now....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to win the I-Top! Thanks! the Bella is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great opportunity! Thanks! I would love an i-top tool - I have so many ideas having read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Would love to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the custom brads! What a great idea for parties! Thanks for the chance to win the i-tool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The I*top looks so fabulous. I can only imagine the cool things that could be done with this!
    Thanks for the chance to enter!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so want to give this tool a try! I can never find it anywhere in stock. I would love to win one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The iTop is so much fun! Would love to add it to toolbox!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those flowers!!! All the possibilities that can be done with the iTop is so exciting, especially with all the new product that is coming out for it. When I finally get a job again and off unemployment I will definitely be buying the iTop and the goodies to go with it. Thank you for the chance to win it too, that would be so awesome if it showed up on my doorstep!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I SO LOVE Imaginisce! Can't wait to try the i-top tool! Can't wait to see what other goodies come this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great giveaway from both of you!The iTop tool is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you! Brads are important 3D embellies for scrapping! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those flowers i've got to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, those flower are great. What a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow...how cool they used your tool for that! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both the itop and Bella Blvd. Those flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this tool is on my *wish list*! fingers crossed I'm your winner! thanks for the chance! love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to try out the new I-top tool.
    hendersonville

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, how stinkin' cute!?!? I have the i-Top tool and just saw the badgies at my local hobby store...guess I gotta buy some of those now to create! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahh the badges! So cute! I would LOVE to try out the i-top tool to make cute things like this for all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  28. The I-top tool is SO COOL! I can't wait to get one. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love a chance to win the I-top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the chance to win this great item.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love to win!! Pick me Please!!!! Ha. Thanks for the chance to win. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  32. oooh! I'd LOVE to win an i-top! I've been eyeing those for a while!! thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. those badges rurned out so cute - thanks for a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the iTop brads! The bella lines are yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow what a great line! what an awesome give away!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE the Bella Blvd colors! So pretty and delicate! Also completely LOVE that the itop has badge and magnet backs now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bella Blvd is soooo much fun! Great candy on both blogs - I LOVE the I TOP and have to have it! :) It's great how you can custom design for your projects no matter what your style is!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Imaginisce is my fave scrapbooking / cardmaking line! I love the whimsical papers and all the accessories, esp. the snag em stamps! Saw the I-tool at CHA - thought I didn't need one until then! Winning one would be icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have one of those beautiful brads from de Cha,they are very very cute.Thank you Bella,i love all your collections and i'm working with them right now.Kisses from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm bummed I missed these cool lanyard decorations at CHA. I'd love to win the iTop so I could make my own fun brads though.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm not commenting to win (not that I wouldn't be happy to though...lol)...I just wanted to say that I got my prize box from ya'll!! Holy moly!! I am in heaven right now!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! It is filled with the best kinda goodies from Tombo, Therm-o-web, Ranger, Provocraft/Cricut and the awesome Birthday Bash Collection!! I couldn't be more thankful for the FedEx lady and for Imaginisce and Tombo, Therm-o-web, Ranger, and Provocraft/Cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Would love to make me some beautiful brads!

    ReplyDelete
  43. How cute or those what a great idea, the more i see the iTop the more I think I need one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would LOVE an iTop, the brads that Bella made are awesome! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  45. How Cute! The Bella girls seem awfully sweet & have fabulous ideas! Love their products and yours! I have been an imaginisce fan for quite while now. Keep up the great work! Thanks for the chance to win this fabulous tool. I know I could put it to use :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. So many possibilities with the i-top!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  47. today is my 1st visit to your blog (thanks bella)---would love to win a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the I-top, and Bella Blvd !! Thanks for the chance to win !!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Those are sooo freaking adorable! I love Bella Blvd! Thanks for the chance to win! I'd love to make my own little flowers like that - way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  50. omg i am dying for an i-top, fingers crossed :D

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh boy!! I've been eyeing the iTop tool! There are so many uses for it! I have my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Now this tool is really something that I would love to win!!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  53. So cool!! Thanks for the chance to win an i-top!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. That´s one of the coolest tools I´ve seen in a long time.. I think I need one =) really bad =D

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to win an i-top... and I love Bella Blvd! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  56. How Cute!! That would be such a fun tool to have!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Those are way too cute! I'd love to be making some.

    ReplyDelete
  58. VERY cool...I'd LOVE to win one! Thanks for the chance. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh my goodness, the samples and beautiful lanyard flowers are simply stunning! What a joy to see such inspiration - thank you for always teaching us new ways to make beautiful memories! And for the giveaway chance, that is so generous - thank you! Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  60. Awesome!!! I have this tool and love it! If I won this I would offer it to a reader on my blog, spreading the word of how great it is!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Awesome booth pics...sounds like Bella was the perfect partner!!! Thank you for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Fantastic give away! Those projects are too cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love these flowers!! Please a really need a i-top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love these flowers!! I really need the i-top!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thank you for the fabulous give away! Everything I have seen made with the i-top is so neat!
    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  66. Ooh, I love the flowers..so great :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. very cool - I would love to play with your I-Top tool...imagine the possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. The flowers are so cute! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would love to make some of those flowers. Would need the i-top of course....hint hint....love those papers as well

    ReplyDelete
  70. oh my goodness! so cute!!!
    i've always wondered what the fussy was about the i-top, now i see why... so cool, i can make so many things!!
    thanks
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  71. Those personalized brads really make those flowers. I love how you can make your own embellishments with the i-top. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. THESE ARE LOVELY! LADYBUG1376@HOTMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  73. Great giveaway! So many pretty things to make!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Wow, thanks for sharing CHA with us!! Loving all the great ideas to use the i-top!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great flowers....love the I-Top!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I-Top is such a great tool - and a lovely idea you shared with us!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Too cute - I'm loving the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  78. This tool is amazing!!! I would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I just got to try the itop tool for the first time at ckc in Buffalo..and LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  80. What a fantastic giveaway!!! You guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm a tool girl and I would just love to play with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  82. ooh--- I SO need an i-top tool!! :) Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  83. OK, your tools are having me want all of them...so love the end results of all...and what a great combo with Bella Blvd!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I LOVE it! I love that yellow and purple flower! Sooooooooooo amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  85. This is the first time I've heard of the iTop. Very cool. Hope I win!
    ~Erica M.

    ReplyDelete
  86. i-Top i-Rock i-LOVE! I can't wait to see if I win this I have so much in mind for this! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Goodness, I would so love to win this!! I saw this tool in action and want it bad!!! Thanks for the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. I HEART I-TOP TOOL.....i would spread all over my house beautiful buttons if I had one! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  89. Would love the chance to win the i-top tool!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I've never seen the i-top tool but now I have to have one!!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I sure would love to win. I don't have an i-top and would love to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oh I LOVE those!! I think I need to get one of those for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Great looking tool-looks like it could be alot of fun!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I've been hearing so much about the I-Top. Haven't had a chance to try it yet so it'd be wonderful to win one of my own! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  95. oh, how I've been wanting an i-top!! my birthday is coming up, so it's on the list, but it'd be nice to cross it off.

    ReplyDelete
  96. I have been oggling over this for a while now and I'm hoping it makes its way into my home.

    ReplyDelete
  97. What a great idea! This is the first I have heard of this tool and I think it is a MUST-HAVE! Thanks for sharing the project with us!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Ever since I seen flowers made with fabric and this tool I have wanted one! Oh please pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Those flower centers are too cute! Just think of all the fun I could have with the i-top tool...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. I love this tool!! Crossing my fingers! Thans for another chance to win!! María

    ReplyDelete
  101. Amazing, fabulous, tool!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I have heard nothing but HUGE raves from Cristal(Pinky) about this I-Rock. What an awesome giveaway!!!
    Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  103. the booth was FAB! and i love this way of advertising the brand! Bella Blvd did a great job with these, and i've been ITCHING to play with an i-top!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Love this I-top tool. The possibilities are endless for the great things you can do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I love the itop. I think is such great way to really customize the buttons. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  106. thanks for the chance to win!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Those brads are so cute! Would love to win an i-top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  108. Those flowers are amazing! The handmade brad is genius! I would love to play with this fun tool!

    The Bella Blvd. line is so stinking cute too!

    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I do not have an itop tool yet but after seeing so many goodies; I see I need one badly!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Simply adorable and still love the itop tool and someday hopefully will add to my "stash"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  111. How cute are those flowers!! I am a flower freak!! hehe!!
    Good Luck to everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  112. love those flowers!! too cute. ahh- the chance for some awesome goodies - I'm in!!

    ReplyDelete
  113. This is such a neat tool! I demo'd it at my LSS that last time I was there. Can you imagine winning both this and the Bella paper? Ahhh, heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Oh wow how cute. I am so excited about this tool I can not wait to get my hands on one!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  115. LOVE the I-top! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  116. How creative is that! And I love how both companies are working together to promote their products!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Between the i-top and the i-rock... you are the tool divas right now and I need to get them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. Love it, the idea is fantastic. Just want to get my hands on one of those tools one day. Keep putting the pennies away :)

    ReplyDelete
  119. Bella Blvd & Imaginisce.. What a great combo.. Love em both! I'd LOVE to win an i-top! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I just love the i-top - it's on my wish list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  121. Wonderful ideas! Definitely need an I top!

    ReplyDelete
  122. The brads they made are too cute! The I-Top is definitely at the top of my "want list"!
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Love those little badges & what a great idea to turn them into flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  124. Love those flowers!!! Oh, how I need one of those I-top tools!!!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I think this has to be one of the most creative scrapbooking tools out there. To be able to make personalized brads would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  126. That's so neat what they did. I'd love to play!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm already thinking up various applications for the I-top tool! What a great give away!

    ReplyDelete
  128. I totally love the look of the i-top brads....maybe I'll win...

    ReplyDelete
  129. WOW! How cool..... those flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  130. I would love to win one of your i-top tools! Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  131. Thank you for a chance to win. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  132. I am dying to get my hands on this tool!!!! I am especially excited about the upcoming hair and jewelry items!!

    ReplyDelete
  133. I would LOVE to have a play with one of these fantastic i-tops!!!!! Seeing what they do ... oh I want one!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  134. The I top looks like a fun tool. I would love to win. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  136. The i-top is one of my favorite tools! If I won I'd use it as blog candy to promote my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  137. So wonderful when people work together to make fun stuff! I love Bella Blvd.'s products too...thanks so much for the chance to win an I-top!

    ReplyDelete
  138. i've been wanting this tool the longest time!!! hope i get lucky!!! thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I have wanted an I-top for so long! Thanks for the chance to win! I love how Bella made their logo brads with the i-top!!

    ReplyDelete
  140. Great post today and I luv that you teamed up with Bella Blvd.

    ReplyDelete
  141. OhMy...the flowers are so cute!!!!
    Who doesn't love this ROCK-TOOL!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Oh my gosh you are so generous!! I am so in love with that i-top tool every time I see it I drool! It's the perfect finish to all your crafts!
    Thanks for the opportunity and I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  143. Awesome Giveaway, went to Bella and looked at some amazing projects. Love Imagininsce

    ReplyDelete
  144. I would love to be able to make some of those yummy flowers! Thanks for the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  145. Fabulous flowers! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  146. They look great together! I would love to try an I-top tool.. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  147. That looks so pretty the I top looks like a super cool tool.

    ReplyDelete
  148. I agree. Great mix. Plus, I would love to own an I-top tool. I love to try new gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  149. Very cool. I need to try this tool!

    ReplyDelete
  150. Love to see two of my favorite companies working together!!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Love the flower badges! So cool! I have been wanting an i-top ... definitely on my wish list!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  152. I would SOOOO love to win an i-top. I have wanted one since it came out!

    ReplyDelete
  153. i would love to win this! such a fun, fun tool!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Fingers crossed. I would love to win this! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  155. The possibilities are endless with this fabulous tool!! I really need to get one!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  156. My goodness, I would be so thrilled to win an i-top tool set!

    ReplyDelete
  157. Nice to see these two companies working together.

    ReplyDelete
  158. This would be great! Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Thank you for the chance to win. What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  160. What a cool tool - I have never seen one in real life and it would be great to add to my kit!!! Thankyou for the chance to win and make more cute embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  161. I've been dreaming of the things I could do with this tool. I must have one and I must have one soon! LOL :-)

    ~Robin
    RockinReddRobin@yahoo.com
    www.robinredd.typepapd.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Those Bella Buttons are too cute! Would love to get this fun tool!

    ReplyDelete
  163. This is a tool I've been watching over for a while... I would love to win it :)
    Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  164. WOW! What a super giveaway! Love to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  165. super cool tool! would love to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  166. I saw this the other day in the store and thought it sure was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  167. The Bella Buttons are gorgeous! I would love to win the I-Top! Thanks for giving us a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  168. What a cute idea that Bella Blvd had making those buttons. It makes me want the I-Top so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  169. What an amazing pair! Thanks for the opportunity for the I-Top...it looks like such a great tool and is on my list of "wants"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  170. Wow!! thanks for the chance ladies. Your i-top is def on my wish list already!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  171. I tops are sooo cute I have to have one

    ReplyDelete
  172. Thanks for the giveaway. The i-tops looks like a must-have tool!

    ReplyDelete
  173. thanks for the chance to win. love your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  174. Those brads are cute. The great thing about the I-top is that you can perfectly match the papers and color in your pages. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  175. Love the i-top tool!!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Love Love Love Bella Blvd!!!! Such purrrrrdy stuff... the possibilities are endless!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  177. Looks like they had a ton of fun playing with the I-top!

    ReplyDelete
  178. Great projects! Thanks for the chance to win a generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  179. It would be so neat to build my own brads!! I'm sure it would take time to be as good as your team but I'm positive I'd get the hang of it!.. I love being creative and this is a whole new level of being creative!! Thanks for the chance of winning.. it would be SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  180. Cute buttons. Would love to be able to make my own brads. Going to my first crop in September and this would be a great tool to take along

    ReplyDelete
  181. love everything and the projects are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  182. Bella and Imaginisce???? I've died and gone to heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  183. I soooo love the bella blvd collections and I have been eyeing up the Itop as my new tool hope I win!!

    ReplyDelete
  184. Wow how cool and I would love to make those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  185. Bella Blvd. is very cool and who could resist the "i." tools??

    ReplyDelete