Pages

▼

Thursday, August 19, 2010

i-rock Video by Pink Cricut (and giveaways galore)!

We are so excited to be able to team up with great talent around the web and today we have the pleasure of featuring a video from Pink Cricut. Sara created a fun project using the Imaginisce i-rock tool. And we love it!! In fact, she has a ton of great videos to check out!!


SPARKLY FREE STUFF!!! Sarah is giving away some great i-rock product on her blog today, but you know us, we love to giveaway here too. So be sure to jump over to Sarah's blog and check out how to enter her giveaway. To enter the Imaginisce giveaway today, simply go to the Pink Cricut blog and follow her blog OR go to her Facebook page and "like" her then come back and tell us (1 enter per place you follow)!!

168 comments:

  1. Im a follower of the pink cricut! Love the I-Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT product!!! I'm also a Pink Cricut follower and would LOVE LOVE to win!! Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the I-rock tool! I'm a follower of Pink Cricut! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following Pink Cricut! Soooooo want that I-Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. went and followed the pink cricut blog. lemma win that i-rock! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already a blog and FB follower of Pink Cricut! I'd love to win an i-rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been following Pink Cricut for a while. She is amazing! Thank you for doing the giveaway. I have never used a tool like this before and I would love it. I loved the videos I have seen and cant wait to give it a try!

    aecopenhaver at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I 'like' the pink Cricut FB page!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow the Imaginisce blog and FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the to Love and Cherish line! Sooo romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked Sarah PinkCricut on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am now a follower of Pink Cricut blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a facebook fan of Pink Cricut now too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am following her blog and on face book.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! yes Iam a follower of Sarah and her facebook page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card. I am a follower of her blog. Thanks for the chance to win the iRock.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following the blog and liked the fb page. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello I am a follower of Pink Cricut! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes I followed the pink cricut, love the i-rock

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, love your products. I have been a follower of Sarah for a while and also a FB friend. I am now a follower of you :) and a FB friend. Thanks for this great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a follower of Sarah's both on Pinkcricut.com and on Facebook :-).

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a follower on Sarah's Blog!
    thanks
    juli

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great video! I am a follower of pink cricut! What a great chance to win! Heres to hoping!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am following PinkCricut's Blog and Facebook page! The I-top is my newest favorite tool, please help me to have the I-rock as my newester favorite tool!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following the blog:) Super cool giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am now a proud follower of the PinkCricut Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm a follower of FB of PinkCricuts. What a great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I became a FB liker of Pink Cricut! Thanks for another fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for pointing out PinkCricut! I now "Like" her on facebook and am soaking in her inspiration, there and here!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for pointing me to the PinkCricut's FB page...I "like" it :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow the Pink Cricut blog-that's how I got here!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'm a fan of Pink Cricut on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Pink Cricuts blog AND Facebook page! Love the iRock!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow Pink Cricut on FB as well! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello againd friends from Imaginisce! Just been to her site and facebook page...great tip and awesome giveaway! xoxoxo Samar

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow the Pink Cricut blog and facebook page. =)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow the Pink Cricut blog and facebook page. ;-)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  38. I already follow Sarah at Pink Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  39. I also follow Sarah on face book. Thanks so much for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  40. i am a pink cricut follower!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. i also follow sarah on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am a follower with the pink cricut and Sarah thanks for this chance of winning I love the I -rock Debbie from http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Am sorry confused where to leave all these comments. I love your card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am a fan of PinkCricut on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am following PinkCricut's blog and liked her fb page.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow the Pink Cricut blog and I love all the projects she's been doing recently with the i-rock!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm following Pink Cricut on Facebook & blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am following the Pink Cricut blog.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am following Pink Cricut on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am already both a blog and facebook follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow Pink Cricut...the i-rock ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am a follower of Pink Cricut blog and enjoyed her video.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I am following the Pink Cricut and I like her facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow the Pink Cricut blog and like her facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you & saw the giveaway on pinks page

    ReplyDelete
  56. A new fan of Pink Cricut Blog! I still love to this day Scooter's Vacation!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  57. i follow the pink cricut blog.. i want an irock but its sold out.. hopefully i win one..

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm a follower of the PinkCricut!!! yippeee
    Thanks so much for this great chance at winning this giveaway!!!
    Take care and God bless
    Hugs,
    - Sherrell

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm following the pink cricut blog!

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm a fan of PinkCricut over on facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am following the pink cricut blog and I like the facebook page :) I can't wait to get my hands on an i-rock and put all this great inspiration to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm already a follower of Sarah Pink Cricut blog...
    she's great :D

    ReplyDelete
  63. and I'm also a fan of Sarah Pink Cricut FB page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I love the I-Rock Sarah from Pink Cricut sent me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love this video! I'm a follower on FB and on Sarah's website!! Thanks for the great opp to win this awesome tool!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Already a follower of Pink Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Now a fan of Pink Cricut on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm following the pink cricut blog and "like' her facebook page too!Love the video!can't wait to get the I-rock tool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow both blogs, and have friended/liked on FB both of you for awhile. Thanks for another great giveaway opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm a follower and like both of you on FB. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm also a Pink Cricut blog follower and yours,

    also a facebook fan for both of you,

    AND..would LOVE LOVE to win!! Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follower and a Fan :) Great ideas! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follower and fan here!!!Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I follow her blog AND like her fb page. She's great!

    ReplyDelete
  75. I blogged about this! http://boblosan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  76. am a follower. saw you ohmycrafts facebook page the other week

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. am a followe and I am soo excited I have been wanting on of these

    ReplyDelete
  78. Already a blog and FB follower. This tool is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I just "liked" her on Facebook! :) Thanks for the chance to win!
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  80. I follow both the blog and the facebook page :) Thankyou for another opportunity to win on your blog, you have to be one of the most generous companies out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm a Pink Cricut follower and I've been wanting an i-rock. But every time I go to my local craft store they are sold out. They said they're selling so fast they can't keep them on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  82. i AM A FOLLOWER OF Pink Cricut Blog. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a follower of Pink Cricut facebook. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Pink Cricut sent me. I've already been a big fan of hers on FB. I follow her on her blog & I get e-mails from her whenever she has something new! Would love to win an I-Rock!!!
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow PinkCricut on Facebook as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Whooo hooo - great giveaway - I am a follower of Sarah Pinkcricut site and yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Great product, adn in PINK??? How perfect! I liked PinkCricut on FB. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Following Pink Cricut on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  90. I also follow the Pink Cricut's FB!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I am already a follower of Sarah at PinkCricut and just became a follower of Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I just "like"d PinkCricut on fb and requested her as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am now a follower of the Pink Cricut blog. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    Roxanne
    kcmarlowe at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I am a follower of the Pink Cricut blog and I am now a follower of the Imaginisce Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Already follow the Pink Cricut blog!

    ReplyDelete
  96. I'm already a follower of Pink Cricut =)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Love the card. Following here and at Pink Cricut! Friended on Facebook, too! ;)

    jana
    jana at simplymybusiness dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I just found Pink Cricut--love the blog and all of the neat videos!
    higgins148@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  99. Just became a fan on facebook : )

    ReplyDelete
  100. Hi
    I'm Facebook Fan Page , her facebook friend and Follower on her blog.!!!
    I love her job.
    Patty
    dreamcards@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. What an amazing give-away from both you and Sarah PinkCricut!!! I was already a follower and fan of her blog but also went to her facebook page and "liked" her!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Thanks for the chance to win such a cool prize.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow Pink Cricut's blog and FB page. I've been a Sarah fan for a while. thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  103. following the pink cricut blog now

    ReplyDelete
  104. now following the pink cricut facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  105. Thanks for sharing the video! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow Pink Cricut Blog, and the facebook page! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'm follower of Pink Cricut's blog and her FB fan page.

    ncscrapper77 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  108. The irock tool is super cool. Thanks for the chance to win one!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Thanks for the chance I am a follower of Pink Cricut........Thanks I think this irock is NEAT!!!

    dschuh at wi dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. already a follower and a fan...Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm also a Pink Cricut blog follower and would love to win the i-rock tool! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'm a FB fan of Sarah's Pink Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  113. WOW - the i-rock looks & sounds like such an awesome tool, definitely a must-have for all types of crafters!!!
    Been across to PinkCricut, follow Sarah's blog, now a fan on facebook, followed all her instructions and also became a fan of Imaginisce too :)
    Thankyou for the chance to win :o)
    TracyM #6773

    ReplyDelete
  114. Awesome! I am now following the PinkCricut blog and I "liked" FB! THanks for the opportunity to Rock ON!

    Scrappy Love,
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  115. I am a follower of the Pick Cricut and would love to win the i-rock thanks for the chance

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  116. Hi, I already follow PinkCricut blog and fb page, thaks for the chance of winning x

    ReplyDelete
  117. HI, I just started to follow her blog and also just joined her facebook page. Thanks for another chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I am a Pink Cricut blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I am also a Pink Cricut facebook follower! Thanks for the giveaway and for the AWESOME products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am a blog follower of hers and I "like" her on FB. I think the two of you make an awesome combination. It tickles me PINK!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'm a follower of the Pink Cricut blog!

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like her-I really really do! And I'm following her-in a nice way.
    Beth W

    ReplyDelete
  123. I have been to PinkCricut many xs! Love it and love the i-rock idea. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'm following PinkCricut's blog and I really want to win an iROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am following the PinkCricut Blog She Rocks!. Donna Woods Fiskateer 6036

    ReplyDelete
  126. I am a FaceBook fan of the PinkCricut
    Donna Woods Fiskateer 6036

    ReplyDelete
  127. I'm a Pink Cricut follower on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am a follower of Pink Cricut on FB

    ReplyDelete
  129. I already follow the Pink Cricut blog...mitch1066

    mitch1066@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete