Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrapbook.com Visits Imaginisce Booth at CHA

I thought you might enjoy seeing a quick video filmed at CHA this past weekend.



GIVEAWAY: 
Since the video featured our new tools we thougth we better give away a d-stress tool today to celebrate that it's Thursday. All you need to do is post a link to this video on your Facebook Wall or email it to a friend, then leave comment here. We'll post the winner on the blog tomorrow!

94 comments:

  1. Wow I am first one to post a comment and post a link on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post link on my Facebook page. Very cool tools!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting it to FB in one sec. Thanks for the chance to win. :)
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posted on my FB page...I really want to try the new tools.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just emailed the link to my Scrappin-n-Chattin group! Thanks for the chance to win. :)
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted to Facebook! Thanks for the chance to win.

    Carol
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider it FB shared! LOVE the new tools!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't facebook this but I have tweeted it.
    looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted on facebook. Your new tools are on my wish list. Thanks goodness my birthday and Mother's Day are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just shared this with all my FB friends (64+) and Tweeted it too (@Lzbthnn) Love every tool that Imaginisce has in its inventory, the video just makes me want them more !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - you're helping learn so much this week - posted to my Faceook - love these new tools!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I emailed it to some friends... Thanks for the chance to win...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what girl couldn't use some pink distressing tools?! I've used a glue gun, but I've never used a cordless one or even a dremel to distress anything. I'm willing to try it out, so pick me (***Insert cheesy smile**) and thank you for the chance to win. You guys rock the giveaways!!! Love Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forwarded the whole blog post to my friend, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun!! Posted this on Facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both of those tools are great. I'm off to email my sil :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emailed to my sister : ) Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just sent out emails with the video link!!Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I commented about this on my facebook page! I so love the idea of a cordless glue gun and the d-stress tool..I use sand paper but I like the tool much more :)

    Cathe
    ovalemama@gmail.com
    http://ovalemamas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love with this new destress tool!!! Thanks for a chance to win it!!
    Going to post this on my FB page!!
    debpaint16@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just posted this on my FB page - I love your products and just bought the I-Bond. That I-Distress looks very interesting!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great new tools. I'm thinking the d-stress tool is a must have. I posted about the video on Facebook.

    Sue S.
    ssedlak815@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I posted it on a scrapbook chat forum I am a member of. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I emailed the link to a friend ... WOW how I would love the d-stress tool, I've been eyeing since I heard it was coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I emailed the link as well as posting a link to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  26. posted to my facebook......love all the tools you guys are coming out with. All very useable on a daily scrappin' basis.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cool! Emailed my buddies about this!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I emailed this to a friend. Great new tools...I just purchased the i-bond yesterday at my LSS and can't wait to start using it today! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Posted it to my FB wall..Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Posted on FB!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Might just need to add these two to my CHA TOP PICKS for tools!!!! Thanks for sharing!! (Posted to my facebook and will be on my blog if I choose them!!)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Posted it on facebook. Love the tools. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I just emailed the link to my friend. Thanks for a chance to win the tools look great.
    kbd1@sfu.ca

    ReplyDelete
  35. Posted to Facebook..on FB as http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Teri787
    firelass51@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I emailed it to my scrappy friends!thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Posting the link to my facebook account -lauraburleson

    I have been admiring this tool since I saw the first release :) I mean it distresses AND it is pink! Could it get any better??? Thank you so much for a chance to win~

    Laura

    boxerbrats at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Shared on facebook! Thanks for the chance to win! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  39. I emailed the link to my sister! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd love to win that......love it! I emailed some scrappy friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I posted a link for all my sister scrappers at savvy n sassy to see those great tools

    ReplyDelete
  42. I added it to my facebook woo hoo! Thanks for the chance at a great giveaway!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm adding it right after I leave here!! How cool! I love the destresser and the cordless glue gun!
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
    kfordyce6638 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. It was so easy to share this on my facebook wall. I hope that my scrapbook friends see it posted and come visit your blog. I have your d-stress tool on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I just shared on Facebook. Thanks for the chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Sent to my crafting friend!! Awesome tools!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I posted a link on my facebook page! would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I emailed the contents of the page to my scrappy friends. The d-stress tools looks so much easier to use than a pedicure sanding block that I use. haha

    ReplyDelete
  49. (thanks to Ruth for letting me know about this!) I'll put it on my FB page and this is way kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would LOVE to win the D-Stress Tool! With this Blizzard and ALL the SNOW maybe it would help me D-STRESS!! LOL!! Thanks for the chance, I have posted it on my Facebook page! Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim
    Kim Johnson Martin
    kimnsammy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love love love the dstress!!! I sent this to 13 of my friends via email!!! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hi x I have posted this on my facebook page, and emailed to 10 crafting friends x These tools are wicked and so user friendly x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  53. Emailed to a friend. Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi!
    I put the link in Facebook.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  55. Emailed the link to a crafty friend! Thanks for the chance to win this awesome tool!

    Chris
    craftemama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Emailed the link to my BFF who is my crafting partner. The tool looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Posted a link! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Posted to my facebook Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  59. This looks SO COOL! I e-mailed my Mom so she comes over and checks this out. Thanks for the chance to win!
    booger1 at tds.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. Link posted! I love that the tools are pink!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have shared the post on facebook =) And I wish I could of went to CHA but love all the new and exciting things coming out.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  62. shared on facebook, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  63. I posted on Facebook! Love these new tools.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I just emailed a copy of the link to a friend. Crossing my toes, hoping I win.

    ReplyDelete
  65. LOVE the new distress tool. Posted on my FB!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I just shared on my Face book page and e-mailed a friend. Love this new tool.
    Debbie
    http://crftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I emailed my sister and daughter about these new tools. I can't wait until I can find all the new tools!!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Emailed my aunt...I know she'll love to see the new tools!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Emailed to my friend, and my mom.....Love the new tools!!!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Told all my Facebook friends! I would love the desresser! Awesome idea! Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  71. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that distresser!!!! I can think of a million things I could do with it. Pick me! Choose me! Let it be me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Emailed to a friend, that tool looks so awesome, can't wait for it to come out

    ReplyDelete
  73. Emailed to a friend. These are some pretty neat tools. I have a glue gun and I have a dremel tool in the house, but neither are cordless. Very cool.
    mallorydanger at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tina M
    Posted on my facebook page and emailed the link...Thanks for the great video and the chance to win.
    st_mccall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I was at CHA and I LOVE your products! I want everything! I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I emailed the link to your post to my daughter. LOVE this tool.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the new distressing tool. I posted this on my Facebook page for all my crafty friends.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Emailed all my friend at yourpaperpantry.ning.com and sent them here!! =)
    THANKS for the video and for the chance to win!! Simply FABULOUS!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Posted to FB, love love love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Sharing on my Facebook page, what an awesome tool! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I emailed some love to my scrappy pals! I love the d-stress tool! Finally something good with the word "stress" in it! I'd love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I posted a link to the video on my Facebook page!! I really want and NEED both of these tools!! I love the Imaginisce tools!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  83. I emailed this to my friend. I'm in love with all the new tools!!!
    chris.tana08 @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Emailed my crafty friends! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete