Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Product Video with Erin + Giveaway



Give-Away!!!
Today we are going to give away a wonderful bundle of the new coloured foam adhesives and a pair of snips that were shown in Erin's wonderful video. All you have to do to be in the running is stop by Erin's blog HERE and bcome a follower and then pop back here to leave a comment to enter.

Winner announced at the end of the week!

39 comments:

  1. this looks like a great idea. i have become a follower at erin's blog.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower of Erin's blog! Thanks for a chance to win some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following Erin's blog, such inspiration! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, love that foam adhesive! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following erins blog and the the video. this adhesive looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Erin's blog--great foam adhesive!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow,so exciting! I am a follower of Erin's Blog!
    Thanks for a great giveaway!!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    www.craftconfectionery.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Already a follower...and LOVE the new products!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great concept! I have only seen black pop ups...colors are a great idea. Signed up as a follower, looking forward to next post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors-I am now a follower of Erin's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it!! Been a follower of Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous giveaway! I am already a follower of Erin's. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the tutorial. Love all the different sizes of adhesive in one pack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower of Erins blog..great tutorial..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the foam adhesive, great tutorial! I am a follower and thanks for the chance to win!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am already a follower of Erin's blog. Great card, awesome adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Erin's blog and I neeeeed to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm already a follower of Erin's blog! Some great adhesive! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  19. am a follower of Erins. Love the card and that yoiu get different sizes in each pack.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am already a follower. The foam adhesive looks awesome. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm already a follower of Erin's! Love the snips and I'm a sucker for new adhesive, thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the foam adhesive! Thanks for the chance to win!!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is cool! Great tutorial! I already subscribe to Erin's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great tutorial and I am already a follower.
    craftywizard.blogpsot.com
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am already following. Love the adhesive! Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I already follow Erin!! TY for the chance to win!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following Erin. Fabulous new adhesive.

    ReplyDelete
  28. how great! I am now following Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Already a follower of Erins blog! Love the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am already a follower of Erin's Blog. What a great simple project!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great idea! Love your products!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the idea of colored foam adhesives, great new product. Thank you.
    Im a follower on Erin's blog. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Im already a follower of Erin's blog, I just love her designs and I'm also in love with the new foam! Hope to see more colors in the future!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh how fun! I love all the new products you guys are coming up with. Just got my edge distresser and love love it! Can't wait to check these out, too

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love me some foam adhesive. It's great stuff.
    alisha.nielsen@gmail.com
    http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete