Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

2012 Design Team Announcement!


Well, today is the DAY for the BIG reveal!!!

We want to thank ALL of you that sent in an application for this call.
We were overwhelmed by the talent and this made our decision both
time consuming & very difficult as we sifted through over 120 submissions!

It is with great pleasure that we introduce to you the
2012 Imaginisce Design Team.


Abby Laubenstein (Illinois, US)
Adora Concepcion (Washington, US)
Cari Locken, DT Co-ordinator (British Columbia, Canada)
Diana Fisher (New York, US)
Guiseppa Gubler (Utah, US)
Heather Leopard (Texas, US)
Ilene Tell (Delaware, US)
Mary Ann Jenkins (California, US)
Shellye McDaniel (Texas, US)
Tiffany Hood (Utah, US)
Rebecca Keppel (Arizona, US)
Rosangela Philippsen (Curitiba, Brazil)
Regina Mangum (California, US)
Rhonda Van Ginkel (Minnesota, US)

Please congratulate these gals & give them a warm welcome!

We're excited about our 2012 Team and they are going to thoroughly inspire you with their projects in the coming year!

*********

We also want to thank you for so many wonderful comments throughout this past week as we shared with you the Hippity Hop collection.
Our weekly winners & i-spy will be posted here on the blog tomorrow.

56 comments:

  1. congratulations to you all and i look forward to future inspiration from you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all! Looking forward to all the wonderful inspiration yet to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to everyone! Especially my bestie Abby. So proud of you <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gret team!! Congrats to allt he talented ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of you! You will love working with Imaginisce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Cant wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations everyone! See alot of my friends on this list! Woot! Woot! :):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO stinkin' excited to see my girl Abby up there!!! Wooohoooo, Abbs, way to go chick!!!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big exciting congrats to all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...this looks like an amazing team! I can't wait to get to know and work with everyone! Congrats y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so very excited to be a part of the team! Congrats to all of you! I can't wait to get started and meet everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Everyone. Imaginisce is a wonderful company to design for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations everyone! Looking forward to working with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot of friendly faces here! Thanks for having me, and quite excited!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats ladies! What a wonderful opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! I think Shellye's name may be misspelled and her blog link is incorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful team. Congratulations to each and every one of you. Can't wait to see your creations

    Toodles
    ERika

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats everyone! I'm looking forward to working with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats ladies, looking forward to your New Year inspirations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats ladies. You must be very talented...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations to everyone! I'm so happy to be on this team with such wonderful designers! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to the new team!!! Imaginisce is such a wonderful company to design for!

    Can't wait to work with you all in 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations everyone! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and working with all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. CONGRATS to the AMAZING LADIES who made the 2012 Design Team!! =)
    I look forward to seeing your creations and being INSPIRED by you ALL YEAR!!
    Have a FABULOUS HOLIDAY!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations to all - and a big shout out to Shelleye and Diana from the Paper Issues team!

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow!! i'm so excited. THANKS for having me. Looking forward working with such talents!! can't wait to start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations to all the new DT members, and good to see those returning members! Looks like a stellor year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations to all! I can't wait to be inspired by you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations ladies! I look forward to seeing all the fabulous projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to everyone! I recognize so many names--yay!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations ladies! Will definitely check your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  33. congrats to all of you !!! Imaginisce has been a dream team to design for!!! Can wait to see what you all create in 2012 !! XO

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats, ladies...I can't wait to see what inspiration you show us!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats!
    Looking forward to seeing your craft.

    ReplyDelete
  36. CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!! AND a special WAY TO GO to ABBY! LOVE her work! Imaginisce was SO much fun to design for! You gals are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  37. The post is very nicely written and it contains many useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement. Thanks for sharing with us.free dating websites

    ReplyDelete
  38. The way you article making is particularly well known. I like the post you put here on this site. This one is in light of a legitimate concern for calling a spade a spade obliging for each one of the individuals who are looking this sort of stuff on web crawler. Appreciative concerning Sharing such magnificent data and continue posting. Content Writing

    ReplyDelete
  39. Indicating character boggling, this is one of the best offers ever on this site. I unmistakably like the probability of plotting that you use and after. A store of gratefulness is made concerning the offer and keep scattered such choice stuff. Banner Design

    ReplyDelete