Were you inspired yesterday to try a few different
techniques with your adhesives? We sure hope so!
Thanks to Tatertots & Jello for sending so many new faces/followers over to our blog yesterday! Wow!!! We hope you've returned today check out more projects!
Now hold on to your foam squares & glue sticks because we have some more ideas to share with you as continue on with our Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!
"Bloom & Grow"
"I love using varying dimension of foam and these products work perfectly for that!! On the cover, I cut another kite from the pattern paper and used the Thin 3D Foam Square, layered it on my die-cut to add dimension.
It's wonderful for creating collage effects in various levels of dimension.
When I stitch my photos to their mats, I used just a few squares from the EZ Squares in the middle to tack the photo in place so it would be centered while I sew.
I have a confession ... I'm an EZ Runner addict. I absolutely LOVE this runner and have used it since day 1 of scrapping. I don't make many projects without it. It holds awesome and yet you can work with it."


Supplies: Imaginisce (Hippity Hop collection, i-rock, silver tears & Heart Glam Rocks and Hot Rocks, 16mm Brad Daddy, 16mm punch, d-stress tool); Cardstock (Bazzill); Scrapbook Adhesives (EZ Runner, EZ Squares, 3D Foam Squares (white), Thin 3D Foam Squares (white), Photo Corners, Crafty Power Tape); Chipboard Tab Book (Teresa Collins); Scallop Border punch (Martha Stewart); Acetate Accent (K & Co.); Baker's Twine (The Twinery); Crop-a-dile; Other: sewing machine, thread, binding rings & ribbon
"Hush Baby"
Diana created this adorable door sign for a baby's room. Isn't it precious?
We liked how she combined the Sole Sisters & Happy Harvest collections to create such a soft and inviting sign.


Supplies: 1 wooden block, Imaginisce (Sole Sisters paper, Happy Harvest: diecuts, canvas stickers, Roly Rosies, Petal Roller); Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Power Tape, EZ Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, White Photo Corners); alpha stickers
"Friends are Fabulous"
Mary Ann has a few words to say about her project.
"I made this fun little picture for my bff's red, black & white scrapbook room. I know she is going to love it when she sees it here on the blog today! Since this will be hanging on the wall, I wanted a really strong adhesive. The Craft Power Tape was perfect to use to adhere everything together, including the medallions. I then added some 3D Foam Squares to add dimension to the "J" and to add the flowers to the centers of the medallions for a little extra pop."



Supplies: Imaginisce (Sole Sisters collection); Scrapbook Adhesives (Crafty Power Tape, 3D Foam Squares); cardstock
*****
Please leave a comment and be entered into our Giveaway (see details on yesterday's post)
(winner will be announced on Friday)
Don't forget to hop on over to Scrapbook Adhesives blog because they have some wonderful projects to share today!

Love todays projects. So cute. Great job
ReplyDeleteLove todays projects. So cute. Great job
ReplyDeleteAll of these have some beautiful papers and colors.
ReplyDeleteJust came over from TT&J. I love the ideas/products you have. Looking forward to seeing more.
ReplyDeleteI love the initial frame! I've seen this all over pinterest and I can't wait to make one Of my own!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThere are so fun! I particularly love the fox!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting and now following from TT&J! :)
Gorgeous projects.
ReplyDeleteI've never really done home decor problems, but the more I see of them the more I think I should give it a go
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects. thanks for this great bloghop!
ReplyDeleteI just adore home decor projects, love todays post!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely projects!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your DT members are AWESOME!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration. LOVE the Friends are Fabulous. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteHave a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim
These projects are blowing me away! You girls rock!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects as usual! TFS :)
ReplyDeleteLove these great projects, way to go girls!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, Love the baby hanging.
ReplyDeleteLove the projects.
ReplyDeleteWonderful ideas! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteTT&J sent me over! So glad I came! Love your projects for today and looking forward to seeing more!
ReplyDeleteMore cute projects!!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it all, especially the initial frame!
ReplyDeleteRenee
Gohogwild dot renee @ gmail dot com
Loving the variety of ideas this week! Very pretty projects!
ReplyDeleteWow! Awesome projects today!! Love the frame!! Wanna make one for my daughter's room!! :) Thanks for the inspiration today!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! Thanks for sharing plus the giveaway! Shannon
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE that bloom and grow book, so colorful and happy!
ReplyDeleteI loooove the mini album. Super cute!!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects! That fox card is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of scrapping outside the frame.
ReplyDeleteLoving today's projects! The baby door sign is just ADORABLE and I love the project Mary Ann made for her friend - those colors are SO striking! Thanks again for the fantastic inspiration :-) x
ReplyDeleteAdorable projects
ReplyDeleteI love all
xx
Leila
These projects were a lot of work, I can tell! Great job everyone!
ReplyDeleteIncredible work! I love the flowers on the door sign and the friends picture. My accordion flowers never stay together! HMMMMMM.... Maybe it's the adhesive I'm using!? The mini album was amazing!
ReplyDeleteI never thought of decorating the outside of a frame like you did. Thanks for giving me the idea!
ReplyDeleteAnother day of cute projects! Love the baby door sign.
ReplyDeleteSuper fun projects! Love the door hanger. Thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing these inspirational ideas!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects. Love the Bloom and Grow book. Iris
ReplyDeleteI love the woodland fox wall hanging. And the monogrammed frame. And, well, everything!
ReplyDeleteGreat projects Diana and Rhonda! I feel so lucky to be on such a great team as you girls :)
ReplyDeleteLove Diana's door hanging...she creates adorable projects! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great blog hop and the projects are beautiful. Hope to win!
ReplyDeleteThese projects are terrific! Rhonda and Mary Ann's totally blew me away! Thanks for the wonderful hop and introducing me to even more great adhesive products!
ReplyDeleteLove this! It's beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAll of the projects are amazing. Love the mini album.
ReplyDeleteThe HUSH BABY is my favorite. I love the little fox, and the flowers.
ReplyDeleteThe bloom and grow card is really cute. I like the colors, patterns, and the twine!
ReplyDeleteJust stunning!
ReplyDeleteI just love the baby one. The little baby fox is soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteCute projects today...especially the sign for the baby's door. Love that idea.
ReplyDeleteall three projects are awesome! Mary Ann you are truly a fabulous friend, the frame is such a neat gift.
ReplyDeleteThere are so fun! I particularly love the fox and the flowers!! =)
ReplyDeleteHave a very HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY/WEEK!! =)
I love that frame!
ReplyDeleteThose are so different, but all so nice. I like to see what others come up with using great products. You have some great things that you showed at the CHA.
ReplyDeleteLove the medallions! How do you make them so small? ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove all the wonderful ideas! Each project is so different, yet so cute. TFS!
ReplyDeleteLove the baby sign, what a cute gift idea!
ReplyDeleteI really want to win one of the imaginisce packages.
ReplyDeleteWOUW some really awesome projects here again today. I love the Bloom and Grow book a lot but also the Hush BAby is really awesome. So many great details on these. Awesome work here girls.
ReplyDeleteI love the houndstooth letter J! That's so cool. And I love that little fox and paper flowers on "Hush Baby."
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects! Love seeing all the fun ideas.
ReplyDeletegorgeous projects ladies!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice projects! Happy Valentine's Day to all!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great variety of projects, love seeing all the creativity this week.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the inspiration today.
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful projects!!! Love each one of them!
ReplyDeleteLisa
What fantastic projects. Loved them all. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects again today. Very talented ladies. Love the mini album and the fabulous door and wall hangings. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLove that houndstooth "J."
ReplyDeleteFabulous projects today!!
ReplyDeletewonderful projects
ReplyDeletetfs
Great projects...thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeletegreat project. It surely does add alot of dimension to the work.
ReplyDeleteI really love the adhesive demension wish I was that good at doing mini I have been wanting to do them more and more great work everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely projects! I love that houndstooth!
ReplyDeletesuch gorgeous creations!
ReplyDeleteOh what crazy cool creations!
ReplyDelete:-)
That fox is way too cute!
ReplyDeletesuch cute projects! lots of inspiration!
ReplyDeletegreat projects! love the mini album.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I have not made one paper flower yet. I have got to try it.
ReplyDeleteReally great projects-very cute!
ReplyDeleteAll of these projects are just so much fun to look at.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!!
ReplyDeleteVal Rodrigues
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com
Gorgeous projects today! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS projects! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDelete~Ashley
proudusmcwife(at)gmail(dot)com
Fabulous inspiration! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love these projects!
ReplyDeleteI just love that little "J" picture! Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteDon't stop to amaze me!! You're so talented!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous projects! love the album and great details so fun and colorful. The door sign is super cute! great for a baby's room
ReplyDeleteI am loving that frame....now I want to make one for MY scrappy space!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the baby door sign with the rolled roses.
ReplyDeleteEach of these projects are special. I love the rolled flowers the sign and the monogram gives me inspiration for my family reunion's auction and the album is just beautiful. I wish to be home scrapping. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI am going to make some of the hush baby plaques to have on hand for shower gifts. That is so stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteTwilson 107 at cox dot net
Loving it all....Thanks so much for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove that layout.
ReplyDeletelove todays projects. Grgeat collections.
ReplyDeleteGosh these projects are all FABULOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings Bernie
Great projects!
ReplyDelete