Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Winners!



It's finally Friday and I have a feeling that many of you have been anxiously waiting for this day to see if you won some fun new goodies!!!
Well, wait no longer!


#1 Giveaway:
CHA Day 1 & 2

Prize:
Hippity Hop & Sole Sisters collections

Winner:
Blogger Denay said...

Love the Sole Sisters line and the Makin' Waves line. Both are super cute!

January 30, 2012 3:38 PM


#2 Giveaway:
CHA Day 3

Prize
i-magicut Ribbon Cutter

Winner:
Blogger Kathy Salazar said...

I am leaving a comment on both sites- I would hate to misss out... I do like the ribbon cutter! Along with the other goodies :)

January 31, 2012 3:29 PM


#3 Giveaway:
CHA Facebook Giveaway 1

Prize:
Sole Sisters collection & Foam Tape packs (red & white)

Winner:
Barbara Barkelew Greenberg Absolutely all are beautiful. Sole Sisters is awesome
Monday at 5:47pm



#4 Giveaway:
CHA Facebook Giveaway 2

Prize:
i-magicut Ribbon Cutter

Winner:
DannyandDanielle Chappell The Ribbon Cutter Because I am the QUEEN OF FRAYS!!!! Your all are pure genious! thanks again!!
Tuesday at 5:29pm



#5 Giveaway:
Guest Designer Giveaway

Prize:
Foam Tape Assorted Package

Winner:
Blogger beckyjune said...

Beautiful job, Meg! Congrats to you on your guest spot!

February 2, 2012 6:37 AM


Congratulations to everyone!
We thrilled that you are excited about our new products too!

How to claim your prize:
Please email us your mailing info to: Contact.imaginisce@gmail.com no later than midnight Friday, Feb., 10th, 2012 and put the giveaway name in the Subject Line.

******

We hope that you'll join us next week for some fabulous 'love' themed inspiration.

6 comments: