We've got some more fabulous designs to share with you so let's get started.
A 'Tree-riffic' Card!
I love a good challenge and since I am not overly confident in my card making, creating a shaped card was defiantly a challenge! Its good to be pushed out of your comfort zone, I love my little tree card!
I cut the card shape from with my Cameo using a verity of papers from the Childhood Memories and Good Dog collections. Once the card cut and assembled I added the hot rocks to make it an apple tree! This card was very quick and easy to make! Challenge yourself to create a shaped card!
Supplies - Imaginisce - Paper: Childhood Memories, Good Dog, Stickers : Childhood memories
Tools: i-Rock, Hot Rocks Compact, i- Rock LED lighted tweezers
"It's Your Bird Day"
Did you know that there are Imaginisce cut files and print and cut files available in the Silhouette on-line store? When I saw the Imaginisce bird from the Love You More collection I knew it would make an awesome shaped card. I used the Love you More papers. The pinks with the grey are an amazing combination. Those I-Rock gems are perfect for eyes.
Did you know that there are Imaginisce cut files and print and cut files available in the Silhouette on-line store? When I saw the Imaginisce bird from the Love You More collection I knew it would make an awesome shaped card. I used the Love you More papers. The pinks with the grey are an amazing combination. Those I-Rock gems are perfect for eyes.
Supplies:
Imaginisce: Love You More: Patterned Paper; I-Rock tool; Hot Rocks gems; Imaginisce bird cut file from the Silhouette one-line store.
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalk ink in Coal Miner; Ranger Distress Ink in Tattered Rose; Silhouette Cameo die cut machine
We'll be back tomorrow with some creative looking cards!



Such great shaped cards ladies! I love them both!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!
ReplyDeleteLovin these shaped cards
Thanks for sharing these wonderful ideas with us
These both rock! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI love shaped cards! These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCute cards.
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so cute. I love the fun shapes.
ReplyDeleteThat bird is ever so sweet
ReplyDeleteI love the bird and the cute sentiment. Great colours and design
ReplyDelete