Adding Flowers to iTop Brads
(see finished project below instructions)
- You'll need the following items - silk flowers of your choice (here we used the fancy blossoms from Perfectly Posh collection); 28mm Brad cover and Brad back; paper punched out to cover brad with (Frilly Floral paper shown in sample following these instructions).
- Cover your brad top with the paper, using the tool. Don't forget to fold the paper edges down..
- Place the bottom part of the brad on the iTop tool and then place your flower over top. Tip-adhere flower in place with a Glue Dot (one of my favorite adhesive products).
- Bring top and bottom of brad together on tool.
- You're done, now you have a flower attached to the brad you just created. Imagine that!