Thursday, October 1, 2009
Imaginisce Design Team Try-outs
Do you LOVE Imaginisce products?? How would you like to receive all the latest and greatest products from Imaginisce? Would you like to be featured on our blog and website? Do you love to scrpabook and create and can meet a monthly assignment, then have you considered applying for the Imaginisce Design Team.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Submit images from a total of 3 projects:
- 1 newly create layout that best showcases your scrapping style
- 1 card
- 1 item of your choice (all using 75% Imaginisce products).
The item of your choice can be an altered item, mini book, home decor or if your a layout scrapper...one more of those.
2. Please include a link to your blog. If you do not have a blog, would you consider starting one?
3. What other type of crafts do you enjoy doing in addition to scrapbooking?
4. Please tell us of any scrapbook design teams you are current on.
5. Do you post your layouts to any online galleries? If so...please share those link(s).
6. Not required, but we’re curious if you are active on any message boards? If so...which ones?
7. Have you been published? Are you open to submitting your work? (Don't worry, you do not need to be published, we're just curious.)
8. Do you stamp? Layouts? Cards? All? Level of comfort?
9. Why do you want to be part of the Imaginisce team?
10. Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
*Design Team Try-Outs are open to everyone...not just US applicants!
Please photograph/scan your projects and attach to email. Then copy & paste the questionnaire into an email and send these items on to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the image sizes under 600 pixels each. All samples and applications must arrive by end of business on Monday, October 26th. The Design Team members selected will be notified by November 1st. At that time we will ask you to send a bio and photograph.
ABOUT OUR DESIGN TEAM
Aside from receiving all the wonderful products from Imaginisce, our designers will serve a minimum period of one year on the team, but you may be asked to say on longer. We do compensate generously with our products. We do compensate for published work, catalog work and any other special projects we might request.
1. You will be required to create 2-3 projects using a minimum of 75% Imaginisce current products. Submit projects by the 15th of each month with supply list.
2. Promote the Imaginisce site/blog on your blog by posting any Imaginisce contests, news, announcements, new collection sneak peeks, etc.
3. Post your projects to your blog and at least 1-2 additional online galleries (ie. twopeasinabucket.com, scrapbook.com, scrapjazz.com, etc.)
4. You may be asked to submit assignments for specific types of projects using specific collections.
5. On occasion we may select a project to be made in to class instructions and request from you step-by-step instructions, which you will receive compensation. Also, there are times that we may request specific product samples for events, trade shows or sale calls--this is completely voluntary and you will be compensated.
Questions: Please contact us via email.