Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Designer-A-Day: Kim Holmes

I am so excited to be joining the team here at Imaginisce! There is nothing better than fabulous products to get my mojo flowing! I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my husband of 23 years and our 7 kids. Yes, 7 kids! We are a very large, active family and I am never without a fun photo opportunity! Scrapbooking is a wonderful creative outlet for me that is truly both my therapy and my obsession! I am blessed to have a supportive family who encourage my love of art! I fell in love with scrapbooking about 8 years ago and it literally was the missing piece of my puzzle. I enjoy creating all types of pages, cards and albums and my style is always changing. Scrapbooking has opened up many opportunities for me over the years including publications, design teams and traveling opportunities. However, meeting so many wonderful people who share this great hobby has been the best ever! That instant connection that occurs between scrapbookers is truly amazing and unexplainable. I am very excited to get to design here at Imaginisce, work with so many fabulous ladies, and add to my family of friends who love to scrap!

Visit Kim's Blog when you have a minute. Kim also created some fun projects with the popular Teacher's Pet Collection.





5 comments:

GinniG said...

Hi Kim! CONGRATS GF!!! LOVE your work and your examples above are awesome as always!

Lucy Chesna said...

love your work Kim.....you rock girlie

Tracy said...

Hi Kim ... Great to Meet ya!! I can already spot your "style" (some stitching and doodling ...)and I love it!!

Love, Tracy G

HeatherC said...

This is one of my favorite lines Kim! I love what you did with it. And congrats again on the DT position.

Liz said...

Love your work, so bright and cute and looking forward to seeing more of your big family in print. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails