Many of you have inquired as to how Sarah de Guzman got that cute little polar bear inside of her glass ornament. Well she was gracious enough to write up some instructions of us to share. Thanks Sarah and happy crafting!
Imaginisce Polar Expressions Patterned Paper
Imaginisce Polar Expressions Ribbon
Clear Glass Ornament
(Optional: Coordinating Colored Beads or Glitter)
1. Cut out one of the polar bears from one of the patterned papers (or you can also use the felt polar bear).
2. Adhere your polar bear to heavy weight cardstock.
3. Carefully unscrew the top of the glass ornament.
3. Roll up your polar bear until it fits into your ornament.
4. Add some coordinating colored beads or glitter to add some sparkle to your ornament.
5. Carefully screw the top of the glass ornament back into its place.
6. Paper curl various 3" strips of coordinating patterned paper.
7. Tie coordinating Polar Expressions ribbon to the top.
8. Use glitter glue or Stickles on the outside of the glass ornament to add that "frosty" look.
Ta-da! You now have your own customized ornament. Remember, that don't have to use the polar bear; there's a ton of other cute little things in the Polar Expressions line that would look great in this ornament!