Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

iSpy: Scrapbooks Etc i-top Tool Feature


Do you want some fun ideas on how to use the i-top Tool and brads on your paper crafting projects, then pick up your February issue of Scrapbooks Etc! We have to give a shout out to Erica Hernandez who created a darling layout of her boys making Smores. We loved how she covered one brad with aluminum foil and others with tissue paper...so clever!! And Leslie Lightfoot created a darling frame of her son that we all wish we had sitting on our desks.


Do you all love reading Scrapbooks, Etc magazine? We do and we love this article they featured in the February 2010 issue on page 108-111. So be sure to pick your copy up or subscribe today.

10 comments:

Txangel528 said...

Thanks for the heads up I will be looking out for my copy to be coming soon!!

HeatherC said...

Yes, I saw this article. Awesome tips.

Liz said...

I just picked this issue up and was so pysched to see the iTop article in the mag. Cool beans.

Unknown said...

WOW- this is so cool!!

LisaDay said...

WOW!! I am even more in love with the i-top tool!! It's brilliant!

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow!!! What a nifty tool!

sarah said...

i totally saw that in the mag!!! awesome stuff!

Melinda Spinks said...

Foil... now that's different. That's the thing I love about the i-top... you can make a brad out of just about anything!

Carla said...

Can't wait to get mine and see all the cool ideas I can use with my new itop tool!!

Conchita said...

wow adoro the brads

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails