To create Butterfly Magnets:
1. Cut petals off in 3’s from Fancy Blossoms-Flirty and Fancy Blossoms Posh apply Stickles around the edges and let dry.
2. Layer and attach flowers together using a large glue dot.
3. Using large brad daddie apply desired rub-on and stamp with versa mark ink. Sprinkle holographic embossing powder and carefully heat to create glittered brad.
4. Use floral wire to create antennas and hot glue to inside of brad then layer brad over med sizes glittered fancy blossom and attach with glue gun to hold.
5. Next layer butterfly wings to both sides of fancy blossom with glue and apply a dime sized amount of glue in the middle and cover with the itop magnet backer and press firmly while glue dries.
1. Cut pattern paper 5 ½ X 5 to fit metal box and use corner rounder to trim each corner so that all four are round.
2. Apply Zip Dry glue and smooth paper over top and trim excess paper using a nail file so paper is flush with edges of the box.
3. Use glue dots to apply a 6 ½ inch piece of ribbon across the middle of the box and secure under lid.
4. Make a bow with another piece of ribbon.
5. Create your own small brad daddie, add 2 different sized glitter flowers to layer and twine to accent.
6. Use glue dots to attach ribbon and flower to box.
7. Cut a 1"x12" inch strip of pattern paper to wrap around the bottom of the tin and apply using Zip Dry.
8. Add ric-rac ribbon over to accent.
9. For inside top of box cut 5 ½ x 5 piece of pattern paper (I repurposed Imaginsce packaging) and trim all four corners with a corner rounder.
10. Apply Zip dry to the top lid and smooth paper into the lid of the tin. This will also hid the ribbon attached to the lid for the front of the tin.
1. I used a Hero Arts Designer Bloc stamp to stamp and image over the front of the note card and added a strip of Sweet Cheri I trimmed with a Martha Stewart edge punch.
2. I then used a butterfly spellbinder die to cut another piece of Sweet Cheri paper and layer it over another piece of repurposed Imaginisce packaging and cut around the butterfly to create a layered look.
3. Create a small brad daddie and place in the center of the butterfly and apply to note card.