Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Featured Project:: I Love You Mini Album

We're excited to feature this project by Cari Locken. She created this adorable mini album...but we'll let her tell you more about it.
I created this mini album today using Sweet Cheri collection. I made the album from chipboard (5x3 in size). Kept it fairly simple & clean; using a 5x3 photo on the left side and journaling & patterned paper on the right side.



I also used some of the new Core'dinations Impressions cardstock. This cardstock is just so much fun as it comes embossed already. This particular piece was a whitewash and had a colored core so I sanded the image to bring out the color a bit more.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is gorgeous. Love that paper.

Samantha Taylor said...

Oohh, I love this, simply stunning.

Conchita said...

wowwwww!!! genial...

Hugs & hugs

Aphra Bolyer said...

FABULOUS mini, Cari! Love every single page. Even though the design is simple, it is just stunning!

Erika M. said...

This is lovely!

Alienka said...

Simple but so beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

I just love that style!

Liz said...

Cari - this is just the sweetest. Love it!

HeatherC said...

Oh, Cari I love this! Stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails