Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA Day 4: Selling, Orders and Teresa

The highlight of my day was stopping by this morning and talking to Teresa Collins and her daughter Gentry. They were very excited when I told them I'd run an i-rock tool over to them to play with later when they found the time. Now all of you know Teresa is the queen of bling...so it's the perfect tool for her!! When I got back from dinner I received this post on my Facebook wall and I just had to share!! 

I was so busy helping write orders, talk to the awesome media people that stopped by today and manage our make & take table that I totally spaced taking more photos. This is one snap shot I took first thing and then no more...sorry. 
Busy Booth...this was a slow moment!

I know I already showed a picture of Robyn and Liz doing make & takes the first day, but I just saw that Robyn posted this pic on her blog and I wanted to share. Mainly because my hair hadn't quite been taken over by the humidity yet and I liked how the picture turned out. These girls and all the design team girls that helped were amazing!!


Robyn, Lori & Liz
Giveaway....you need more??  So we're curious what you favorite TOOL for crafting is and if you have an ideas on what tools are missing from the industry that Imaginisce could improve on and offer to our fans. One enter for your favorite tool and one entry each time you list an idea Imaginisce should consider.

Happy sleeps all...we're VERY tired!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails