Yup, you read that right... Sarah de Guzman's being fake! No, not in the way you think, hehe. I'm not fake; I promise! I did, however, want to share a way to "stitch" on all of your projects using a fun technique.
...so tons of projects these days use either machine or hand stitching, right!? Well, for those of you who don't want to break the bank or who just don't want to take out their sewing machines, here's how to get "fake" stitching:
1. Pierce holes in a straight line using a paper piercer.
2. After piercing holes into your project, use a pen to connect the holes.
3. Voila! You are now "fake" enough to add stitching to your projects! ;)
To jazz it up a little bit, you can vary the styles of stitching. Try doing a cross-stitch instead of a single straight stitch.
...and here's another card using a "fake" straight stitch:
...so there you have it! "Fake" scrapbooking at its finest! All right, I'll stop with the "fake", and bring on the REAL. What do you think of the awesomeness of the Cottage Christmas collection?! Isn't it cute?! I LOVE it.
First, because I know you're all anxiously hoping to find out who won from yesterday's blog post. Congrats goes out to Peggy!!! Just email us your shipping information and we'll get your box of goodies out to you!
Now, if you want to get your hands on the Cottage Christmas collection today, here's how:
1. Visit my blog and leave a comment.
2. Come back to this Imaginisce post and leave a comment.
3. To put your name into the random drawing FIVE MORE TIMES, share this giveaway somewhere else online -- your blog, facebook, twitter, etc.
4. Contest to win ends tonight, Wednesday, July 21st at 11:59 pm MST.
Good luck to all! ...and thanks so much for taking the time to read my post today. :)