It's hard to let our go of our 2010 team, but it's time to move forward to 2011. So if you LOVE Imaginisce products, then you might want to try-out for our 2011 team. How would you like to receive all the latest and greatest products from Imaginisce? Would you like to be featured on our blog and website? Do you love to scrapbook and create and can meet a monthly assignment, then have you considered applying for the Imaginisce Design Team.
HOW TO APPLY
First start out by introducing yourself (send us a picture and bio). Then continue on by copy & pasting the following to an email:
1. Submit images from a total of 3 projects:
- 1 newly create layout that best showcases your scrapping style
- 1 card
- 1 item of your choice (all using 75% Imaginisce products).
The item of your choice can be an altered item, mini book, home decor or if your a layout scrapper...one more of those.
2. Please include a link to your blog. If you do not have a blog, would you consider starting one?
3. What other type of crafts do you enjoy doing in addition to scrapbooking?
4. Please tell us of any scrapbook design teams you are part of for 2011.
5. What teams have you served on in the past?
6. Do you post your layouts to any online galleries? If so...please share those link(s).
7. Not required, but we’re curious if you are active on any message boards? If so...which ones?
8. Have you been published? Are you open to submitting your work? (Don't worry, you do not need to be published, we're just curious.)
9. Do you stamp? Layouts? Cards? All? Level of comfort? (We'd love to see your best stamping work if you have something to show off.)
10. Why do you want to be part of the Imaginisce team?
11. Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
12. Do you Twitter?
13. If selected are you willing to blog at least once a week on your own blog about Imaginisce products? And on occasion, will you blog on the Imaginisce blog?
14. What creative ideas do you have for contests, blog hops, blog posts and more?
15. Do you typically teach at local stores or consumer events? If so, tell us about it.
16. Do you plan to attend any major trade or consumers shows this year? If so, which ones?
17. We're looking for a few quilters and sewers...tell us if you do this and we 'd love to see samples?
18. Let us know your mailing/shipping information please!
*Design Team Try-Outs are open to everyone...not just US applicants!
Please photograph/scan your projects and attach to email. Then copy and paste the questionnaire into an email and send these items on to our BLOG EMAIL ADDRESS (click here). Please keep the image sizes under 500 pixels each. All samples and applications must arrive by end of business on Tuesday, November 30th. The Design Team members selected will be notified before the end of the year (we'll try to hurry).
ABOUT OUR DESIGN TEAM
Aside from receiving all the wonderful products from Imaginisce, our designers will serve a minimum period of one year on the team, but you may be asked to say on longer. We do compensate generously with our products (just ask last year's girls). Also, we do compensate for published work, catalog work and any other special projects we might request.
1. You will be required to create 4-6 projects using a minimum of 75% Imaginisce current products each month.
2. Promote the Imaginisce site/blog on your blog by posting any Imaginisce contests, news, announcements, new collection sneak peeks, etc.
3. Post your projects to your blog and at least 1-2 additional online galleries (ie. twopeasinabucket.com, scrapbook.com, scrapjazz.com, etc.)
4. You may be asked to submit assignments for specific types of projects using specific collections.
5. On occasion we may select a project to be made in to class instructions and request from you step-by-step instructions, which you will receive compensation. Also, there are times that we may request specific product samples for events, trade shows or sale calls--this is completely voluntary and you will be compensated.
Questions: Please contact us via email.