Hi there Imaginisce fans ! I'm Aida Haron and would like to share with you a 3-D project I created which is perfect for Enchanted. It's really easy to get this right, and makes a pretty gift or for a wall in a girl's room.
Here's the finished project :
Are you ready ? Let's start !
1) Papers used are are both sides of Enchanted Fairy Trails and If The Crown Fits.
2) Cut a petal shape using a thin chipboard as a template - the petal is 3inches tall and 2 inches at the widest
3) Trace and cut 8 petals from each side of the pattern paper Fairy Trails.
4) Ink the edges of each petal, crease the tips and curl it slightly.
5) Cover a coaster or a die-cut 4.5 inch scallop circle with paper and ink the edges.
6) Cover a 6X6 inches chipboard with paper as a base for the 3-D flower.
7) Build the flower on the base in 2 layers.
8) I stacked a couple of small carton pieces to raise the center.
9) Top the center with the circular chipboard piece. I’ve added an additional backing with a plain green pattern paper to frame the flower better.
To finish, add your favorite photo, embellish with a paper i-Top brad and enchanted ribbons. That’s all there is to this 3-D project ! This is really fun to make, it does not take a lot of time and makes a wonderful gift especially when presented in a shadow box.
We're giving away another Enchanted Collection today! Entering to win is easy, just hop on over to Aida's blog and scroll through her fun projects and come back here and leave her some love in a comment.