LOADS MORE INSPIRATION, more cool Tutorials and a chance to win the entire Christmas Cottage Collection .... (YEAH, sing-along with us) ... - WOOHOO!!!!
Today Tomomi and I (Tracy Gardiner) have the pleasure of sharing a little of our Christmas Spirit with you all the way from Japan and South Africa.
Let's start off with Tomomi's gorgeous Wreath -
18 medium Brad Daddies
Red Ric Rac
1 sheet Cottage Christmas Peppermint Stick patterned paper
1 sheet Cottage Christmas Swirly Snowflakes patterned paper
Cottage Christmas Acrylic Snowflakes
i-Bond Glue Gun
1. Cover 18 Brad Daddies in Peppermint Stick paper, alternating between the stripe and the holly sides;
2. Thread the brads onto the Ric Rac as shown;
3. Wind the Ric Rac and Brads around the Wreath;
4. Using a 2" circle as a guide, draw 6 semi-circles 3/4" high onto the back of the Swirly Snowflakes paper;
5. Cut the semi-circles out creating 6 scallops and a small tab at the end (as shown)
6. Divide each scallop into 8 parts and fold into a "concertina";
7. Attach the one end to the other with the tab - Make 6 of these;
8. Cut out a circle for the base. Flatten the flower and glue it to the base;
9. Attach the flowers to the wreath with your i-Bond glue gun and add acrylic snowflakes to the centre of each flower.
HOW EASY WAS THAT??? This could be done in an hour at the most and would be awesome for neighbour gifts too ... LOVE THIS, Tomomi ...
Then here is an Advent that I created for my son, Bryce to remind him of the true meaning of Christmas - I hand-wrote Scriptures on to the backs of each of the Tags. You could attach a chocolate to the back of each tag or even a clue to where a little gift has been hidden for each of the 12 Days of Christmas ...
It was sooo easy to make and didn't take much time at all ... Pop along to my Blog where you will find full instructions on how to complete this simple project ...
And of course we cannot forget about another awesome GIVEAWAY - the entire Cottage Christmas Collection - how awesome is that - trust me, this is one of the funkiest, most versatile Christmas collections out there this year - one of my all-time favourites!!!
So, all you have to do is leave a message here, as well as on Tomomi's blog and my blog, and then keep checking back to see if you've won.
There will be a GRAND PRIZE WINNER at the end of the 12 Days who will win one of everything given away during the 12 Days of Christmas Hop - just make sure you have commented on ALL blogs and ALL 12 Days posts ...
Merry Christmas to you and your families from the both of us - may your hearts be filled with the Spirit of Christmas - PEACE. HAPPINESS and LOVE ...
Tomomi and Tracy