1. I live in Virginia where my hubby grew up. I am originally from Texas, and am a Texas girl through and through. I even named my son, Austin, since we couldn't live there. I miss it and my family every second of every day. As much as I love Virginia, I am holding out hope that we'll actually move back home one day.
2. I love coffee...I mean REALLY LOVE coffee. It's my thing. I drink it all day, and I'm not complete without a warm mug in my hand. I like to drink it out of the big mugs, but I don't need anything fancy. Folgers along with the powdered creamer (I don't like it sweet) is perfect for me!
3. I can not control myself around jelly beans. If there is a bag, no matter how big, I will eat them until there are no more. I've made myself sick from eating too many, and have resorted to having my family members hide them from me so I won't go overboard. Which causes many fights because I get mad when I know there are jelly beans in my house that I can't eat. :)
4. I love Patrick Dempsey, and Grey's Anatomy. I tape the show on my DVR so I don't have to watch commercials, but I must always have at least one show left to watch, or I won't watch it. I am 3 shows behind as we speak, but I don't want to watch them because then the show is over sooner.
5. I LOVE THE CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are a hockey family, my son plays and my hubby plays. Our games are at 6 AM and we love every second of it. My son actually has practice at 6-7 AM before he goes to school. I won't miss a Washington Capitals game unless I am dead.
6. I am very indecisive...couldn't make a decision if you paid me, LOL!!
7. I have a "foot thing". I don't like 'em at all. I don't like to be barefoot, and don't like my kids to be barefoot, either. I make them wear socks with their shoes all the time, and have been known to protest loudly when I've found my daughter's balled up in her backpack so she could wear her crocks without them. They give me the heeby-jeebies.
8. I was a vocal major my first year in college. I knew I wasn't good enough to be a professional singer, so I planned to teach music in elementary school. When I realized that there was only 1 music teacher at each school, I quickly changed my major to early childhood education.
9. I am a super-emotional person. I wear my heart on my sleeve every hour of every day. I get my feelings hurt easily, and am very protective of my kids. It's so hard for me to let my kids go, and I'm pretty sure they are going to have to live with me for the rest of their lives.
10. I am truly married to my soulmate. He is my life, and I love him more each and every day. When his mom was pregnant and picking out names, if she had a girl she was going to name her Amy Claire, which is my name. See, it was meant to be.
I'd love it if you'd stop by and visit my blog, and I am looking forward to creating for such an amazing company this year. Thanks for reading!
Leave a comment on both Amy's blog and the Imaginisce blog and you could be selected to win!!