2. My scrap studio (corner of the basement) is extremely messy. For me, chaos=creativity.
3. I am afraid of spiders, worms, and the bits of food that gather at the bottom of the sink.
4. We have 10 dogs and 2 cats. Yes...we are the Brad and Angelina of pets :)
5. I have 3 college degrees and work full-time from home as a nursing reviewer for a health insurance company and also review manuscripts for a publishing company.
6. I love bold, bright colors and patterns.
7. I love thrift stores and my love of junk drives my husband crazy! Anything labeled vintage, antique, or retro makes me smile :)
8. I have an uncanny ability to memorize anything put to music. I can sing just about any song, TV show theme, or commercial.
9. I collect vintage postcards and photos.
10. I usually don't have any plan when I'm creating. I just create as I go and stop when I'm happy with the result.
I would love to invite you to stop by my blog, The Vintage Bluebird, and check out my latest Imaginisce projects, the reasons I love Imaginisce, and why I was selected to be part of the Imaginisce Design Team. I'd also love it if you would become a follower of my blog and visit the Imaginisce blog often to see what we are creating.
My Blog: http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com/
Leave a comment on Keely's blog and then return to this blog post and leave another comment and you will be entered to win.