I am beyond excited to be a part of this amazingly talented Design Team for 2011! I know that this year is going to be such a fantastic creative journey and we can't wait to share it with you!!!
We decided that it would be so much fun to share some tidbits about ourselves so we can all get to know each other a little better.
Without further delay... here are a few things you don't know about me:
1. I was born in
while my Father was enlisted in the Air Force. My Mother loves to tease me that I only cost them all of $5, but that she's been paying for it ever since! ha ha!!! I am very patriotic. California
5. You won't catch me watching a lot of television, but my three 'must see' programs if I can catch them are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Brothers & Sisters. They are truly a guilty pleasure.
6. My husband, Chuck and I dated for a little over 2 years in a long distance relationship, he lived in
Iowa and I in . He proposed to me on the Minnesota Imes Bridge in St. Charles, IA ( ) and it was one of the most romantic moments ever. This is also one of my most favorite pictures that I've taken. Madison County
7. We have two very active and fun loving toddler boys, 3 years and 23 months. Stay tuned closely to the Imaginisce blog and you will see lots of projects with them in it. We also have two little Cavaliers that round out this house of ALL BOYS and me! How did that happen?!! I still don't really know!
8. I focused on Radio/Television Mass Communications for 3 years in college. When I discovered that in that field people moved frequently, I decided that was not the path for me and changed majors!
9. I have always loved paper! When I was a young child I had my own name for construction paper, I called it "destruction paper" and did not know why my Mom laughed so hard.
10. 2009 was a transitional employment year for our family during the holidays. We were keeping our gift giving focused on our children and to an absolute minimum between ourselves. Chuck insisted that I give him at least one thing he could get me for Christmas. My one thing... an I-Top. I think that was a sign!
Please consider this an invitation to pop on over to check out my blog: http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com/! I am so super excited and honored to be a part of this wonderful company and can not wait to begin our creative journey together!!!
Thank you so much for spending a few moments with me today!
Leave a comment on both Rhonda's blog and the Imaginisce blog and you could be selected to win!!