Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Winners!


COMPETITION: TOOL TIME (I-ROCK)
PRIZE: I-ROCK PACKAGE
WINNER: 
antenucci said...
I would love to win this, it would be perfect to make my daughter some blingy tees!
COMPETITION: SUMMER ACCESSORIES BLOG-HOP
PRIZE: I-TOP PACKAGE
WINNER:
Mrs Ham said...
What a great mini blog hop. I spied was wonderfully cute headband any little girl would love, and an adorable bracelet I would love.


Please email us your shipping information
no later than midnight Wednesday, 29th June 2011 and put
the giveaway name in the Subject Line. We will get your prize package out to you as soon as we can.
Congratulations!!


We recently sponsored a competition on the Cricut Circle Blog and have two wonderful entries to share that were both announced winners of the Imaginisce prize and their very own Cricut machine.

Congratulations Cassandra
You can view Cassandra's blog HERE

Congratulations Gina
You can view Gina's blog HERE

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

THANK YOU IMAGINISCE!!! I was very excited to learn that I won your contest on the Cricut Circle Blog. Your Happy Campers line goes PERFECT with the Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge :) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Cassandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails