Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

i-space with Tracey

Hello Imaginisce Fans,
It is my turn to share with all of you my crafty space - a multi functional room that doubles as a craft room for me and my girls and a spare bedroom for guests.


Here you will see my desk.  My husband made it for me from a sheet of shelf board and folding legs.  This way it can easily be taken down and stored if needed.  He also installed a peg board above my desk where I have the bulk of my embellishments hung.  Though it seems overwhelming in this photo, I like it as everything is right in front of me when I create.  I can quickly leaf through embellishments to find something that works with my page.  I also find that I am more inclined to stay on top of my stash this way. 
I also use the peg board to display some of my pages. 

The sewing machine has been with me since I thought it would be a good idea to make a quilt when I was in grade 8.  I don't think it has seen a piece of fabric since then but I really enjoy using it for my scrapbook pages. 


This TV armoire has been re-purposed to house all my other supplies. 



I keep all my Snag-Ems stamps on XL binder rings.

I keep all my Imaginisce tools in this re-purposed Fruits and Passions container.  It works well for me as it's portable and easily taken to crops.


I couldn't have a craft room without a place for my two little side-kicks to create.  They have their own table and chairs and bank of drawers for their supplies.  The love it and are always asking to go "scrap".

So there you have it, our little crafty corner.  I hope you have enjoyed this little tour.


7 comments:

Chelle said...

Very nice, I am coveting the orange case.

Annette Allen said...

Awesome thanks for sharing

Court said...

I LOVE your room Tracey! And it's SO sweet with that little table in your room! :)

Unknown said...

Such a nice and neat space.

Liz said...

Tracy that is so adorable.. , but then again so are you.

donlambson said...

Great space and a spot for the kiddies!
love it!

mommyof5kidz said...

Your space is fantastic! And love the spot for your sidekicks!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails