Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We wanted to share this fabulous St. Patty's day project with you today.

One of our talented design team members, Regina Mangum, created these cute buttons using the i-top tool and i-bond.
I didn't have any stamps with the sentiments I wanted, so I just printed them onto cardstock on my printer. To make quick, simple buttons, the i-Top alone is terrific, but I wanted to make some buttons with a bit more "flare" and so I created the top of the button with the i-Top and then used the i-Bond to adhere the ribbons and cardstock with hot glue.
The four-leaf "clover" was created by punching out four hearts and adhering them to the back of the button top.
How cute are these?
Give it a try and you'll have the perfect addition to your attire today!

1 comment:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

So very clever! Love them both. Oh the possibilities you've inspired. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails