Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

i-top Creations and Mark Your Calendars!

Today we want to share with you a wonderful video made by the talented ...

She demonstrates how to use our i-top 2.0 tool to make brads & buttons along with some stamping on fabric. Thanks Lesley - you did an awesome job!!




If you haven't seen our Facebook page yet this weekend we just want
to let you know that we are having a
Blog Hop with ...

March 6th - 10th

And you don't want to miss it so mark your calendars!!!
There will be lots of inspirations & great prizes!

4 comments:

Court said...

GREAT job Lesley!!! Really fabulous little video and I loved your chatty one in the back! Darling! :) I loved your idea of stamping on canvas and then adding clear embossing powder. Great idea!

Me-Ma Kim said...

AWESOME! I just won one from Leslie's blog and can't wait to play with it! Thanks BUNCHES for the video!! Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

rlovew said...

Fantastic video- I have an I-top and seeing how you used it will really help me use it more.

Susan said...

Thanks for the great video Lesley! I had heard of the I-Top but didnt' really know what it did. Amazing to make custom buttons and brads. Love this tool. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails