Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Product Spotlight - Snag 'em Stamps


These next few days are the "last scenes" & "final acts" of our Snag 'em Stamp spotlight and the curtain will be closing shortly. (I know ... that was a really pathetic pun!!)
What have you thought of the various projects that the DT has shared? Have you found some inspiration to get stamping? We sure hope so!!

Today we have Mary Ann Jenkins sharing a few projects with us.

*******

Today I have two cards to share using the "Monster Mash" Snag 'em stamps.

First up, Happy Harvest.

For this card, I stamped the pumpkin twice onto the orange patterned paper, and once onto the green patterned paper. I did a little fussy cutting just inside the stamped lines for the three pieces of the pumpkin, and stitched the pieces to my card. I also added a small piece of embroidery floss to the pumpkin.


For my Boo! vampire card, I stamped in black ink, then colored with a purple marker to match the fun bat paper. For the flag I cut a triangle shape, added the word Boo! that had been fussy cut from matching patterned paper and glued to a toothpick. I used my Cricut to cut out the circle opening from the front of the card, then added the cute vampire with a small piece of foam tape.

Supplies Used: Pumpkin & Eddie Snag 'em stamps, Celebrate You, Surfs Up, Pick of the Patch, Enchantments & Fall Medley patterned papers, embroidery floss, toothpick.

*******
Thanks Mary Ann. This card is simply beautiful!

2 comments:

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

I love these little stamps. I just got two of them.. you'll be seeing them soon.

Heidi Brawley said...

love both cards!!! Super cute!!!! I love the new Halloween snag em stamps. The whole line is SpookTacular!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails