Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Product Spotlight - Snag 'em Stamps


We'll we have reached the end of our 2 week-long Product Spotlight.

Did you find inspiration for using the Snag 'em Stamps?  
If so, we'd love to see your creations. 
Please feel free to share them with us on our Facebook page.

To close off this feature today we have Guiseppa Gubler sharing an 
adorable project idea with us.

*******
It's that time of the year where we get ready for the next fun holiday.  Nothing is better than pulling out a scary book to get me excited about Halloween.  So I thought, how about some spooky bookmarks to go into those spooky books!  I made these bookmarks using the Snag 'Em Stamps from the Monster Mash Collection.  I decided instead of using ink I would heat emboss them and I am thrilled at how they turned out.  I love the glossy look heat embossing gives.






Imaginisce Supplies: Monster Mash Patterned Paper and Monster Mash Snag 'Em StampsOther Supplies: Bookmarks- Silhouette, Ribbon- May Arts, Embossing Powder- American Crafts



*******
Thanks again for joining us today and we hope that you'll pop by on Monday as we have a fun challenge happening!!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails