Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Cards by Guiseppa


Today we have 
sharing some beautiful holiday cards with us.

*********

I love, love, love cards and I can never get enough of them, especially this time of the year.  My hubby and kids are always asking me if I have any cards that they can have to give to family and friends.  Now, I am adding to my stash, but they may not stick around too long.  They are bound to get used.  I created both of these cards using the Christmas Cheer Collection and the oh so fabulous I-Top (what did I ever do without it).







Supplies: I-Top, Bitty Blossoms,Christmas Cheer Patterned Paper and Christmas Cheer Sticker Stackers

3 comments:

tndj said...

Beautiful cards. Love them.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Guiseppa!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

These are just lovely Guiseppa!!! Love them both!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails