Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Monthly Challenge & November's Winner

Thanks to those that participated in our November Monthly Challenge.
We hope that you had fun with the challenge.

The lucky winner of last month's challenge is ...



Here is her winning layout.
Her embellishments were a perfect touch (including that burlap!)


To claim your prize:
Please send an email to donlambson@imaginisce.com with your mailing info 
no later than Fri., Dec. 7th and put November Monthly Challenge in the Subject Heading.


*********

Now let's take a look at our new challenge for December!



December Monthly Challenge

  • Create a layout or card using traditional holiday/Christmas colors (i.e. red & green) BUT use a NON-Christmas themed Imaginisce Collection (i.e. Monster Mash, Makin' Waves, etc)
  • You must use at least 75% Imaginisce product to be eligible
  • Deadline to submit your entry is Dec. 25th, 2012

Upload your entries at the bottom of this post.

PRIZE: 
A Christmas Cheer collection pack

Here's a look at what a few of our Design Team Members created for this challenge.



I found this month's challenge to be so much fun and I approached it as if I needed to make a quick Christmas card with absolutely NO holiday paper in my craft space. The green dotted paper was hiding in the Monster Mash collection and I knew I could die-cut a little tree. Next, I needed red, which I thought would be harder, but then I found the darling frame in the Sole Sisters collection. I still needed a larger piece of red paper to mat my panel with and was I lucky when I realized I could use the packaging from the Sole Sisters stickers -- the perfect shade of holiday red and it already matched the frame!



Cari Locken

Cari created this festive card using patterned papers from Love You More, Hello Cupcake and chipboard oval shape from Sole Sisters. She added a few sparkly Glam Rocks to the chipboard shape for added sparkle.




Diana used Monster Mash, Love You More & Hello Cupcake 
on this adorable Santa card!
How clever is that belt too? Love it!




Adora Concepcion

Adora used papers from the Love You More and Hello Cupcake collecitons.
Love the Christmas ornament.




*********

We look forward to seeing what you create for this fun challenge!
Remember to upload your entries at the bottom of this post by Dec., 25th, 2012.
Have fun!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails