Welcome to Day 7 of our i-Top Button Feature!! We're nearing the end of this intensive 2-week feature but we sure hope that you have been inspired by our Designers creations.
We've got another day full of inspiration so let's get started.
Today we have
sharing her talents with us.
Felt Flower Headband
Template (available at end of tutorial)
iTop and medium button templates
1 3/4 inch Circle Punch
1. Using the petal template, cut out five petals from a felt square.
2. Using either the inner circle of the iTop sizing template (for a medium button) or a 1 3/4 inch circle punch to create a template, cut out (a.) a contrasting color felt to create the flower center, (b.) coordinating fabric and (c.) tulle.
3. Using your fabric scissors, snip around the outer edge of the flower center
6. Sew button in the center of the flower.
7. Using iBond, adhere to the side of the headband.
8. Wear your lovely creation and make all your friends jealous of your crafty skills!!
A wonderful creation Suzanna. Thank you for sharing your tutorial with us as well.
Don't forget about our Giveaway!
If you love to cover buttons then you will love this prize!
We'd love to hear what you would create using the i-top tool and some accessories.
Just leave us a comment about what you'd create and you'll be automatically entered into the random drawing for an ...
i-top tool package!
(winner will be announced Fri., March 1st)