Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mother's Day Inspiration - Day 3

We hope that you are enjoying the ideas that our Design Team have come up with to celebrate the special mom's in their lives.

We have more goodies to share with you today.




MOM Card

My mom-in-law is like a second mother to me and she was having a bit of a rough week with her own mother in the hospital and then my dad-in-law down with a mysterious illness. I decided to make her a Mother's Day-themed card, but wanted to make one in such a way that I could send it to her early, just to cheer her up! I used the papers in the Love You More collection and the awesome alpha stickers from Childhood Memories to make this simple card. I let the patterned paper do the work for me, though to add a little bit of dimension, I die-cut some letterpress paper and adhered two of the hexagons to make them thicker. 


A close-up view.

A look at the dimension created.


Supplies used:
(patterned paper from Love You More, alpha stickers from Childhood Memories collections) Imaginisce; Dies: (Hexagon Stacklets) Taylored Expressions; (letterpress paper) Lifestyle Crafts





Mini Album

For my project I wanted to make a little mini album for my mom highlighting how important she is to our family.  My boys simple adore her and we just love having her around.  This little mini is the perfect little gift.  I really got to use a lot the Imaginisce products and tools.  I used the new Print and Cut items in the Silhouette store and I used two of my favorite tools- the I Rock and the I Imagnicut.  I made a video for you on how the mini came together.  


Here are some detailed shots of the pages inside the album.





Mary Pat has also created this fabulous video. Take a peek at it to see how she created her project and used some of our tools.


Supplies
cardstock- recollections
paper - Imaginisce (Childhood Memories and Good Dog)
Tools- Silhouette, I Rock, Imagnicut
ribbon - The Stringery
wood veneer- studio calico


******

Join us again tomorrow as two more of our designers share fabulous creations with you!

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

beautiful card!!

Anonymous said...

Love these ladies!

Vivi Morais said...

I loved the card!!! Thanks!!

Cindy Groh said...

Awesome card.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are fabulous creations.

Texas Cattlewoman said...

Regina, you card is beautifully simple and I love the dimension! As I grow older I love the simple things in life so much more.

Mary Pat, darling album which will be a treasured gift!

Exquisite projects! Thank you ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails