So what are you big plans to celebrate this awesome day completely dedicated to scrapbooking??
Are you meeting up with friends and scrapbooking the day away?
Do you have a big crafty project you've been working on and hope to finish?
Well, we have a bit of a challenge for you today ... and TWO PRIZES to giveaway!!!!
Wanna win a collection pack of Endless Summer??
Here's how you can enter to win.
- Create a project this weekend (layout, card, etc ...) using some kind of Imaginisce product.
- leave a comment on this post with a link to your project.
- for extra entries: share this post on your blog, facebook, twitter, etc and you'll get an extra entry!!
- deadline to enter is Sunday, May 5th, midnight EST.
Winner will be announced Monday, May 6th here on our blog.
We've got another way for you to win a pack of Endless Summer.
We're going to send you on a bit of a scavenger hunt through our website & various collections.
Find the answer to the questions below and then email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. (DO NOT post your answers here on this post).
A winner will be randomly selected from all the entries and announced here on the blog Monday, May 6th.
Deadline is Sunday, May 5th, midnight EST.
Scavenger hunt questions:
1. Which collection can you find a whimsical Dandelion-type flower?
2. If you wanted to play Hide & Seek which collection would you use?
3. The sun's rays will keep you smiling in this collection.
4. You won't lose your way if you use this stamp. What is it?
5. This will give your project depth. What is it?
6. "I look like 'tree bark'. What paper am I & from what collection? (possible 2 answers)
7. You can stay cool with these tasty treats.
8. If I were real I may have big, sharp teeth but when I'm decorated up I look very cute in a little girls hair. What am I?
9. You can find a chain of hearts on this paper.
10. You will need this tool to roll paper. What is it?
You can find the answers HERE.
Have fun & enjoy your scrappy day!!