Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teacher Appreciation/Year End Gifts - Day 3


We're thrilled that you've joined us again because you're in for another day of incredible inspiration!




Today we have designer, 
sharing a super awesome gift idea.

Crayon Box Gift

I wanted to create something a little different.  Well, maybe it's not too different, but I thought it would be pretty clever to make a card and put it inside a little handmade crayon box.  




As you can see from the pictures, this little box not only holds a card, but I added a little treat in there too.  I made this cute crayon box from a cut using my Silhouette Cameo. 

What a fun surprise the teacher will have when she opens this little crayon box, maybe expecting crayons, and finds a cute card with chocolate inside.

Supplies: Childhood Memories Patterned Paper, Silhouette Cameo and buttons


********

Please stop by again tomorrow as we continue sharing some fabulous project ideas with you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, I heart this cute idea of a card with choco in a crayon box! WTG girl for soaking this project! Keep them coming team coz I love them!!!

sharon g said...

The little box is just adorable! What a treat.

Vivi Morais said...

Great cards!!! thanks

Caryn S said...

Great stuff! The crayon box template is adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails