Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Blinged' Out Happiness! with Mary Pat SIehl

We hope that you've been enjoying the variety of projects and seeing how easy it is to use Imaginisce tools on all of your crafts.

Today designer Mary Pat Siehl is sharing her creativity with us.




"Happiness"

One of my all time favorite tools from Imaginisce is the I Rock.  From the moment I tried it in my local scrapstore a couple of years ago it has been my go to tool.  I love that I can add just a little bit of bling to my layouts.  There are so many different type of bling to choose from- metals to sparkly gems.  I really think the I Rock and gems take a good layout to one that has just a little bit more "something something!". 

For my layout I first show you the before photo of my layout without the I Rock.  I like it but in my opinion it just needs a little somehting more.



I love to add a little bit of sparkle to my misted areas.  First I scatter the glam rocks down where I want them mixed in with the ink splatters.



Then I use my I Rock to adhere the glue.  It literally takes just seconds to heat up and then just another second to glue the bling down. 



Here is the finished layout.  I just love the look of the I Rock bling mixed in with my ink splatters.  This is my go to tool and I can't live without it!



Supply List:
Cardstock core' dinations
Paper,chipboard, journaling tag - Imaginisce (endless summer, good dog)
I Rock & glam rocks& hot rocks
Sewing Machine
Silhouette
Alphabet stickers October afternoon
Mist studio calico

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun layout!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow!! Love those waves!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails