Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hostess gift by Sara Zenger

We asked our Design Team to create any type of project - their choice (no theme given) and to focus on an Imaginisce tool.

Sara Zenger created this fabulous "camp warming party" gift for her friend.


Party Gift

I have a good friend that just finished building a camp and I knew I wanted to make her a camp gift out of the new Imaginsice Outdoor Adventure collection!

I started with a blank wooden birdhouse I picked up at a craft store.  I covered it with an assortment of papers and outlined it with Gems using the iRock (those things will stick to any surface!)  I used a Large Brad Daddie and the iTop to create an embellishment to cover up the second hole on the house. 




I created a cute layered sheet to use in the photo frame.  I loved adding the diecuts to the outside of the frame and behind the birdhouse to make it look as though they are peaking out!

I think this will look great on my friends mantel at her new camp!


Supplies:
Imaginisce:  Outdoor Adventure - Paper, Diecuts, stickers
                     iRock, Gems, Glue Dots, iTop, Large Brad Daddies
Other:  Adhesive, Wooden Birdhouse, Picture Frame

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails