Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Project Life Summer Favs

We are SO excited to launch our first "official" Saturday Share!
 We know that a lot of you do Project Life and we're so excited for you to share your projects with us.

If you're new to the whole Project Life system then this will be the perfect inspiration for you.


Each week we will have one of our design team members share a layout following our weekly/monthly themes.  Today we have designer Fleur Smith sharing a layout about her Summer Favourites.

Project Life Summer Favs


It was so hard picking my favorite summer photos to share today but I knew they would be from our time at the cabin.  It’s so amazing there and the kids have so much fun building sandcastles, fishing, playing on the rope swing and hammock, spending the day on the beach and just hanging out.  

For this layout I used a complete 12x12 sunburst patterned paper and cut it down to fit each pocket.


 One of my favorite things about this style of scrapping is that I can get so many photos on one layout and with the amount of photos I take I need all the help I can get!  

I created a fun element by making a confetti style pocket using Glam Rocks.


Then to finish off my layout I added some stickers, chipboard accents and die cuts.



Supplies: 
Imaginisce: Endless Summer (Patterned Paper, stickers, die cuts & chipboard accents), Glam Rocks 
American Crafts-  Pocket Protector 


We hope that you will hop over to the other blogs that are involved in Saturday Share because each one has something different to share and you will find a great deal of inspiration.


And now ... it's your turn to share. Link up your Project Life layouts, tips, tricks, printables or anything Project Life related.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails